two

𝐶 𝐻 𝐴 𝑃 𝑇 𝐸 𝑅
𝑇 𝑊 𝑂

"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑡"

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐒, Esme Croft and her brother quickly made their way back to the compartment that Florence Kinley currently resided in.

"I don't know how you guys stand these things." Axel said, tugging on the collar of his grey sweater. "They're absolutely itchy!"

"Oh quit being a baby, Axel. They aren't that bad." Esme scolded her brother as she shut the compartment door.

"They are too! The fabric doesn't even go with my complexion!"

Esme stops her motions of flattening her robes. "Please tell me you did not just say that." She stares at her brother, eyes wide.

"Hmph." Is all the response the Croft girl receives.

Sitting down across from the Kinley girl, that had been watching amusingly at the two's banter, Esme gives her a small smile. "I'm sorry my brother is such a drama queen, and that you had to hear that, but could you tell us about Hogwarts? We don't know much, other then they have four houses, like Ilvermorny."

Florence smiles at the younger girl. "Hogwarts does have four houses. Gryffindor, the brave, Slytherin, the sly— which most people tend to stay away from. Hufflepuff, the loyal. Then there's my house, Ravenclaw, the intelligent. Which is the best house." She finishes with a small shrug.

"Isn't that a tad bit biased?" Axel says, after loosening his tie.

The Kinley girl gives another shrug.

"Only if you think of it that way, Drama Queen." And with that, the two older students elapsed into an argument that Esme could care less about.

The youngest Croft stays silent throughout the remaining duration of the trip. With the upcoming pressure of being placed into yet, another house the girl had many things on her mind. Like why had Florence say that Slytherin was not a house to be put in? What if no one liked her? Or which house would she be put in?

In her time at Ilvermorny, Esme had spent her time as a proud Wampus. Being the house of warriors, Esme was definitely one to not be taken lightly. The Croft girls' personality was one that was simply put as hard headed. She was a driven, confident girl no doubt. Thus, making it a bit hard for the girl to make friends.

People were often intimidated by her confidence, giving the Croft girl a slight arrogant reputation. Which was quite funny, since the the young girl was far from arrogant, she was simply just comfortable in her own skin.