Cheating Prank (Connor Stoll x Reader)

Third P.O.V

Connor turned on his vlogging camera and pointed it at him. "What's up, everyone!? It's Connor here and today, we are pranking my girlfriend. The prank we are doing is the cheating prank. And to help me, we have her best friend, Y/b/n."

Y/b/n came into frame and waved. "Hello!"

"Now Y/n comes to my cabin everyday after her archery practice. We always hang out and talk about anything and everything. So she should be back in about five-ish minutes, we're going to setup." Connor puts his hand in front of the frame.

*Time Skip*

First P.O.V

"Thank you," I said as I put away the bow and quiver of arrows.

"No problem. See you tomorrow," Will said as he waved.

Now was my favorite part of the day, seeing my goofy boyfriend. One of the troublesome two who pulls pranks on everyone. How could I fall in love with someone as annoying and goofy as him? No one may ever know.

After a few minutes, I made it to the Hermes cabin. Since I came everyday after practice, I didn't really have to knock. The Stolls even reassured that I didn't have to. So I didn't.

I waltzed in and said, "Honey, I'm home!" But, what I saw gave me a mixture of anger and sadness.

Y/b/n and Connor laying under the blankets, looking startled to see me coming in. My eyes started to get blurry as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Hey, baby. How was practice?" Connor started to shift under the blankets. I then seen that he was shirtless.

"Connor... how could you?" Tears spilled uncontrollably down my face. "I thought... I-I thought..."

"Y/n, baby..."

"No. Save it. I don't want to hear your excuse." I turned and left heartbroken. I ran away into the woods, my place for comfort.

"Y/n!" I heard as I continued to run.

*Time Skip*

I cried with my head in my hands, back against a tree. Connor cheated and he told me that he'd never do anything to hurt me. And with my best friend! How could she do that? She knew that I was deeply in love with him.

I heard grass crunch under someone's feet as they approached. "Y/n, baby listen to me." Connor sat down beside me.

"Why should I?" I spat. "You were the one who cheated."

"Baby, it was a prank. Look."

He showed me the footage on his vlogging camera. I sat in shock at how utterly stupid the prank was. I looked at the boy, rose my hand, and slapped him hard across the cheek.

"Ow... okay I deserved that." He rubbed his red cheek. "I'm sorry that I hurt you, baby. Forgive me?"

I wiped the remaining tears away. "Yes Cons, I forgive you." I pecked his lips softly. "But, if you ever do that again, I will end you. I won't tell you how though, that's a surprise."

"Noted," he said as he held me close. "I love you."

"Love you more, Cons."