Truth or Dare (Percy x Sister! Reader)

PRIDE MONTH SPECIAL (BTW THIS IS SHORT)

Third P.O.V

Camp Half-Blood, a place where demigods are the safest they'll ever be. Except for when the Stolls decide to wreak havoc. Anyways, the Seven, the Stolls, Nico, Will, Y/n, and a girl named Aaron were sitting at the beach starting a game of truth or dare.

"Okay who's going first?" Percy asked as he wrapped an arm around Annabeth.

"I'll go!" Leo said with a wide, playful grin on his face. "Y/n~ truth or dare?"

The daughter of Poseidon smiled a bit and replied, "Dare."

A glint of mischief rolled through the boy's warm chocolate eyes. "I dare you to kiss your crush."

Y/n looked at Percy to see if he was fine with it. She was his little sister after all. He gave her an encouraging nod as she stood. Y/n strode over to Aaron and gave her lips a peck. Both of the girls' cheeks warmed.

Y/n looked at the group of teens whose eyes were wide. The sea child rubbed her arm nervously and looked at Percy. She was afraid of his reaction.

"Y/n," her brother started. "You like girls?"

"Technically, I go both ways," she stated with her voice cracking.

Percy pursed his lips and nodded in thought. "Okay."

Y/n's eyes turned into saucers. "You're not mad or disgusted?"

"Why would I be?" Percy tilted his head. "You're still my sister whether you like it or not."

Y/n threw her arms around her brother. "Thank you," she whispered into his shoulder.

"No problem," he whispered back. "Now let's finish this game."

The teens finished the game. At the end, there were many laughs and Y/n left with a girlfriend.