Gender? (Leo Valdez x Sister! Reader)

Third P.O.V

Summer break was nearing for the now daughter of Hephaestus. She was excited to get back to the Forges and the camp. As the school bell rang, Y/n hopped up and ran to the exit. As soon as she was outside, she seen the white van from the camp and Argus in the front seat.

He always came to pick the campers up when summer break comes. "Hey, Argus." The blonde man smiled and waved.

Argus started driving in the direction of the camp. Soon, they were there and Y/n was running down the hill. She got to the Hephaestus cabin and entered to see all of her siblings.

"What's up, man?" Leo greeted.

"Um, it's not man anymore. It's sis."

Nyssa looked at Y/n. "You mean... you're trans." Y/n nodded. "Welcome home, sister." Nyssa wrapped Y/n in a hug.

Leo was speechless, looking at the now girl in question with large eyes. "Okay... sister." Leo wrapped his arms around his sister's waist.

"I hope you're not angry or disappointed." Y/n said rubbing the back of her neck.

"We're not," Harley spoke. "You're still our sibling no matter your gender of sexual orientation."

"Whoa, smart words, kid." Y/n said as she ruffled the little one's hair. "Love you all."

"We love you too," they all answered in unison.