𝘑𝘜𝘓𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘏, 20𝘟𝘟 ━ 10:00 A.M.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━

━━━━━**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

━━━━━**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑵 students in one class wasn't the normal for, perhaps, any school. The American natives of course didn't feel as if being from a different country was their defining trait, but it most definitely seemed to at first.

They were familiar with the glances shot their way when they misspelled or mispronounced a Japanese word, or the playful laughs when they would forget their uniforms. Apparently it was a surprise that the two girls hadn't flocked to one another, due to the fact that they shared the same cultural experience.

With time, all of these unneeded thoughts and concerns drifted away. Soon they were no longer American strangers, but instead the same as the rest of their peers. Soon everyone felt as if the two had been in Japan their whole lives (the two mentioned felt the same way).

The two had both fell naturally into two different friend groups when their first year at UA had begun. Their quirks were unique, just as each of their friends', almost as unique as their friends themselves.

"Class begins in exactly five minutes!" Tenya Iida glanced at the clock nervously, adjusting his glasses even though that hadn't moved an inch. "We should make our way to our seats!"

His five close friends watched him fidget, shaking their heads in denial. "Five minutes is five whole conversations," Shoto Todoroki pointed out.

"You barely have room to speak!" Ingenium 2.0 huffed. "You're sitting in your seat right now!"

"We can sit around your seat if you want, Iida," Ochako Uraraka offered, tilting her head as if she were a curious puppy. Tsuyu Asui let out a small ribbit, shaking her head.

"That would be sort of pointless to move right now, kero. We can all walk to our seats just fine."

"I suppose," Tenya finally accepted.

"Maybe next time we can gather around your seat?" Izuku Midoriya hummed, smiling innocently. Iida thought about it hard for a single moment, before nodding in agreement. Todoroki sighed, forlorn at the thought that he would have to stand before class the next morning.

Grey Collins paid no mind to the small argument occurring before her, her friends quips and jabs flying over her head as she looked to a friend group that was not her own. None of them noticed her, per according to some subconscious plan, but eventually her own close friends did.