𝘑𝘜𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘏, 20𝘟𝘟 ━ 6:17 P.M.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━

━━━━━**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

━━━━━**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝑮𝑹𝑬𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 positive she had died. It was dark (because she was dead) and her chest felt heavy (because she was under six feet of dirt and dead). Maybe back when she was alive the thought would have freaked her out but now she simply felt at peace— so much so in fact that she let her breathing slow further as she rested against the rocks.

Wait... rocks? What had happened anyways?

Grey tried to think hard about why she died. She was sure she would need to know once she reached the gates of the afterlife. Sickness? No... the worst she had recently was seasonal allergies. Aizawa? That couldn't be either. He did find her quite irksome but she knew he would never hurt her.

Maybe a villain? She did go to a hero school. A villain... who was that woman? What woman? The woman who caused the ceiling to—

A sudden rustling came from above where she was buried. A soft shout. Did they just call her name?

Grey suddenly realized her eyes were open. They had been this whole time, since the very first thought she had about being dead. It wasn't dark because her eyes had been shut for eternity, but because something was over her body.

Was she even dead? I just accepted my own death and now you're telling me—

"Collins!" The voice came again as a minuscule bit of light washed over her. She simply groaned in response but apparently it was enough for her rescuer. "Oh God— guys she's over here!" The pounding of a set of running feet echoed through the concrete below the American, but a hand was already grasping at her bicep through the crevice of the rock before they could arrive.

The hand tightened its grip as it pulled as hard as possible and yet it didn't seem to work. Grey could sense the determination in the tugs. For just a terrifying second it was a tiring determination that made the girl want to close her eyes for real, but then she snapped out of it. While exhausting one moment, in the next it sent a shockwave through her bones that jolted her to move.

Her wriggles were painful, for sure, but they were just enough to make a few stones shudder at the top and roll off of her. With just a few extra pounds lifted from her she could breathe that much better. It bought them both more time as the other two people finally made it, floating and throwing slabs of ceiling off of their friend.

And then Atlas no longer held the world.

Collins let out a single sharp gasp as she was freed, with no time to process the blinding sunlight as Uraraka threw her arms around her. "O-Ochako? Whe—" The blonde coughed out, genuinely confused by the appearance of one of her best friends.