𝘑𝘜𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘏, 20𝘟𝘟 ━ 7:23 P.M.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━

━━━━━**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

━━━━━**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝑭𝑼𝑵𝑵𝒀 𝑯𝑶𝑾 when faced with such a huge turning point in her life, time seemed to go by in a flash for Fash. Wasn't it supposed to come by slow, maybe even in slow motion? Wasn't it supposed to be a picturesque scene that she could take the time to memorize and capture in order to reflect on later?

Instead of being a picture that the camera produced it had all been the flash of the same camera. Maybe one day she would have the pictures to prove their efforts but at this moment she was blinded by the suddenness of it all.

First flash. Kirishima and Ochako were bearing down on the villainess. Second flash. Chayse speedily released a morphed Fash onto Evil's arm. Third flash. Kirishima and Ochako lay still on the ground. Fourth flash. Fash was being flung off of a sobbing Evil, forced to morph back as her concussed head hit against rock once more.

It didn't slow to normal until the fifth flash. Through stars, Fash looked up to see a hazy scene of the same cashier from earlier that day lifted into the air-- no... that's... Chayse... why does this lady only have one move?

"Mnm..." Fash groaned as her fingers twitched against the concrete, and she forced her eyes to strain into focus as the purple light of the forcefield washed over her dirty and bloodied face. The villain noticed the movement, and she glanced between the two teenagers with a somber smirk. How such a simple grin could be both malicious and regretful at once was unknown to Fash, but it was a sight she wished to staple up in the grandest art museum in the world.

"What did you hope to do, with such cliché quirks?" The woman squeezed her fist, her knuckles turning whiter as the skin around Chayse's neck turned redder. "This one is just a ripoff of Ingenium."

"You're..." Chayse's words were gargled, raspy as her throat burned with the pressure of the lives on her shoulders. "Your quirk is just a ripoff of Ochako's."

The villainess started. Not of fear. Not of jealousy. Only because of her confusion. A childlike confusion splayed across her sharp features. "Who is--" Her moment of innocence was a weakness. No version of innocence was a strength in this life. It was an opening.

She cried out in pain as a smaller-than-average alligator clamped its jaws down forcefully around her floating foot, its grip as searingly painful as her backstory. She tried to knock it away, even tried using her quirk on it, but the more she struggled the harder its hold tightened. It was a hurt that she was not used to and so she released her hold on the student under her grasp and reached to punch at the animal.