𝘑𝘜𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘏, 20𝘟𝘟 ━ 3:59 P.M.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚━━━━━

━━━━━**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

━━━━━**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

𝑩𝑼𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑬 honestly the only way to describe how all four of the teenagers felt throughout that whole day. They would share glances with their crush throughout lessons and wave at them in the hallway, the infatuation obvious.

Grey Collins and Chayse Erhart only could catch a break when someone wished them a happy birthday. Ah, yes, their birthday. Something they had both forgotten about until that morning, and yet another thing they shared in common.

At the beginning of the day Grey's close friends had given her multiple small gifts, their love overwhelming her and driving her close to tears as she hid behind her long hair. Chayse sobbed when Katsuki managed to show enough affection to hug her, Hanta having to pry her off of him before the blonde boy blew the building up.

But in the end, the true test to see if this would be a good 'level up day' (in the words of Denki) was if their dates went well.

Grey stood nervously with her friends, a few from their group missing (Todoroki and Tsu had after-school activities to attend to). Iida continuously rubbed her back in order to ease her stresses, hand chopping the air as he pointed out the worst that could happen (she tripped, peed herself, etc; things that were maybe not the most likely).

Kirishima stood across the courtyard with his own friends, but she refused to call him over until he noticed she was there. It gave her more time to feel as if she was going to crumble.

"Kirishima is a gentleman, you'll feel most comfortable around him!" Tenya insisted. As if Grey didn't already know this, but it was still words she needed to hear.

"I'm sure he'll make this an awesome birthday!" Izuku said next before sheepishly adding, "happy birthday!"

"Thank you, Izuku. You too, Tenya," she insisted. "'Chako, how are you?"

"Excited! Just as you should be!" The brown haired girl twirled with exaggeration, pointing a finger straight at Collins. "We've fought by Kirishima's side, the same as Erhart's! We know how pure their intentions are!"

"First off, I've never fought with or by Erhart. Second off, I'm just nervous! It's totally valid!"

"Your emotions are always valid, Grey. Just trying to ease any of those unnecessary fears!"

"And I thank you, fair maiden," Grey bowed with a smile. She glanced over to the sharp-toothed boy, who made eye contact with her. He smiled widely, said something to his friends, and then began to close the distance between the two. "Any last words before my final moments?

"You can always turn into a small animal when he's not looking and run?" Midoriya suggested. It caused her to giggle, and she sent a thumbs up his way.

"See you guys later!"

━━━━━━ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓 ━━━━━━

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝒀𝑺𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑫 with her friends in the courtyard of the school, leisurely waiting as they sent Eijiro off.

"Still can't believe you just fucked off and betrayed me like that," Bakugo huffed irritably. It had come as a surprise to the American girl when she found out that Collins had asked her redhead companion out. At the exact same time Ochako was asking her out.

"I said I'm sorry man," Kirishima huffed. That was another aspect he was nervous with— what if Bakugo did have to unwillingly hang out with Deku and suddenly felt... unwelcome? "I'll make it up to you!"

"The bro code, dude," Kaminari teased, shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"Bros before hoes," Mina nodded firmly.

"Okay, we get it," Chayse finally butt in. "You know as soon as Kiri leaves that I'm going with Uraraka, right? You know; also one of Midoriya's best friends? So don't single out my man over here."

"Hmph."

"And anyways, you guys are the biggest hoes I know."

"Claiming that Bakugo isn't a virgin is pretty brave of you," Sero immediately clapped back. Ashido and Denki let out stifled snickers as Katsuki shouted in irritation, a rare rosy blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Guys," Kirishima called, trying not to laugh after already making his best friend upset, "I'm going!"

"Have fun, Kiri, we love you!" Mina encouraged him, waving her arm wildly as he jogged over to Grey. They were both still in their school uniforms, seeing no point in changing. Chayse and Ochako had decided to do the same.

"Stop acting like it's the end of the world, 'suki," Erhart insisted. Bakugo glared at her, but she didn't miss the soft nervousness in his eyes. "You'll still be my #1, even if I'm getting my romance on. Bros before hoes."

"What did Mina say," Kaminari shook his head. The two ignored him, looking at each other with a stern affirmation.

"Speaking of getting your romance on," the pink girl hummed, lifting a finger to her chin in confusion, "why are you wearing a skirt? Don't you usually wear the pants uniform?"

Chayse looked down as if she didn't know what was on her own skin, glancing at the forest green skirt and black leggings underneath.

"Oh, AJ spilled Pepsi on it, so I just borrowed my sister's old uniform," she informed with puffed out cheeks. Although the skirt wasn't awful, she definitely didn't prefer it. She also knew she would be tugging on it all night, her confidence steadily plummeting in front of the one she had a crush on.

"It looks fine," Sero shrugged.

"Erhart!" A voice suddenly shouted. The mentioned turned to see Uraraka, who stood next to Iida and Midoriya. "Are you ready?!"

"That's my signal," Chayse smiled nervously. Her hands suddenly got clammy, and she seemed to look at her friends in a silent plea. "Wish me luck."

"You don't need it," Bakugo huffed. "Just remember, I'll punch you in the throat if I have to start singing children songs with that Deku."

"That's not how real life works," Ashido giggled. She then scooped Chayse into her arms, squeezing her tightly. "Go and be gay, my apprentice! She'll love whatever you do!"

And with that, the day truly began.

━━━━ 𝑨/𝑵 ━━━━
bakugo 🤝 iida
^
being our best friends in this fic (besides each other) at complete random and knowing us best

also this is the last prewritten chapter i have so enjoy no updates until i get my shit together