Suga X Reader Part 2

Your wish has been granted

——————————————————————

Yoongi Pov

I woke up and heard someone crying, I looked over at Y/N to see with tears coming down her face. I sigh and get up, shes told me about her nightmares but i've never seen her have one. I go over to her and shake her slightly.

"Y/N wake up it's just a nightmare."

She whimper but stops crying, I can tell that she's still asleep but I don't think she was having a nightmare anymore. I turn to go back to bed but, she grabs my wrist. She's still asleep but she doesn't want to be alone. I sigh again and sat down on the bed and rubber her back. She started to calm down but, I didn't want to leave so I layed down. I pulled her to my chest and started to fall asleep.

Time skip

Y/N Pov

I slowly started to open my eyes only to be met with Yoongi's face. I gasped and jumped back. I started to fall off the bed when Yoongi grabbed me and pulled me back to his chest.

"I'm cold stay by me."

I just nodded and put my hands on his chest. I slowly started to fall back asleep but not before he kissed my head.

Time skip again

We were both jolted awake when there was a very loud knocking on the door.

"Hey are you guys awake in there."

I was about to yell out, but Suga beat me to it

"Ya sorry I overslept."

"Ok hurry up."

I could tell it was Jin by the motherly tone. I slowly got up and went to brush my teeth and hair. I also washed my face and put a little makeup on. I walked out after getting dressed. I saw Suga sitting on the bed with only his sweat pants on.

"Y/N come here."

I walked over to him. He stood up and put my hands in his face. Before I could question him I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. I was going to pull away but instead I put my arms around his neck. He moved one of his arms down to my waist and moved me closer. We heard someone banging on the door again. We broke apart and Yoongi put one of his fingers to my lips.

"We will have to catch up I lost something that I need"

"Jesus Yoongi really, fine hurry up though you have an Hour to get to the venue."

We heard him walking away. Yoongi smiled down at me.

"Did you hear that and hour with no interruptions."

He pulled me into another kiss. He pushed me back onto the bed and started to kiss me again. I went down to my elbows while he put his knee on the bed. I put my arms around him while he put his arm under my back. He flipped us over so I was on top of him. Straddling him. I kissed him more aggressively he put his hands on my hips squeezing them.

One steamy makeout later

We pulled away from each other catching our breaths.

"Y/N."

"Yes Yoongi."

"I love you."

"I love you to Yoongi."

————————————————————————

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please vote comment and request chapter ideas

Love you guys