-

The clothes they wear are the same ones from fantasy AU

Please read the front for explanations
————————————————————
Izuku Midoriya, a young green haired omega. He was usually teased for his small size. Even when he turned into a wolf he was small for a omega. When he was young he was bought and taken to a place where omegas are bred and sold. He hated it. Him and his friend kaminari were teased and tortured by the other omegas. Iida, a young alpha usually was able to protect these two and even Uraraka would step in and defend them.
There was a rumor of a neighboring kingdom that was run by a fierce alpha who would spot one wolf omega, beta or alpha, it didn't matter, and he would kill them in cold blood. He wouldnt hesitate. Izuku was scared of this rumor because no one knew if this was actually true or not....
Izuku was hiding with Denki under some stairs near the gates that lead outside the facility. Izuku and Denki decided to make up a plan and they would make a run for it. And they did they ran as fast as they could. There paws felt like there were bleeding, because they were, they ran and continued to. They could smell the betas scents still not far so they had to keep going before they caught up and Izuku and Denki were sold. The betas hopped into a truck driving right behind Izuku and Denki.
Izuku was grabbed by a collar, that the faculty put on all of the omegas who were fit to be bred soon. They had a small chip that read when he was gonna be shipped and his name. He was grabbed right from running.
Izuku was admitting distress pheromones aswell was Denki. Izuku was squirming around and before he knew it he was dropped to the ground and the truck stopped. Izuku fell to the floor and ran towards Denki. "Are you okay?" Denki asks hugging Izuku. They look back at the truck to see a blonde alpha had but the guys arm that had izuku. A red alpha was in front of the car and stopped it. The two alphas scared the betas away.
They walked towards the two omegas. Izuku was cowering behind denki, Who was gonna put up a fight.
"Hey it's okay... we're here to help you... my names Kirishima," Kirishima turned into a spiked red headed boy with sharp teeth. He smiled. "We're not gonna hurt you, we came because the distress scents. Are you two okay?" He asked worried.

Izukus POV
Where the guy held me was hurt. I transformed into my human form.
"Are you okay Izuku?" Denki transformed into his human form.
"..yeah.." I whispered looking at the blood on my palm.
"Bakubro should we take them back to the facilit-" Denki cut him off. "No please! Izukus gonna be mated if we go back!" He pleaded. "Ah Denki calm down it's gonna be fine" I smile. The truth was I was terrified and didn't want to go back.. I was scared but I have to at least keep Denki safe. After I get mated I'm sure he's gonna be next so we can't go back.. or at least he can't..
"Hey it's okay! We won't take you guys back then! Bakubro can we take them with us?" He asked the blonde alpha "Don't call me that shitty hair. I don't care if they go back or not" he said coldly. "That means it's a yes." The so called Kirishima said as he smiled reassuringly at me and denki. Denki gave him a soft smile. Don't say your falling for this alpha please denki.... don't leave me..
"I can go back.. after all I'm hurt.. it's fine.." I say. "No izuku! Don't!" Denki pleaded. "Denki it's fine. I'll be safe don-" I was cut off by the blonde. "Listen here shitty omega, your not going back you're coming with us!" He yelled. "Bakubro don't make it sound like we're kidnapping them. Cause we aren't!" Kirishima got made and him. They turned back into wolves and so did we. "You're so small!" Kirishima says to denki before nuzzling him. I growled every time Kirishima got close to Denki. The blonde wolf eventually got annoyed and picked me up by my fluff and put me on his back. "Your annoying me, now go to sleep shitty omega." He says to me. I growl at him before turning around multiple times and curling into a ball drifting off to sleep...

.
.
.