-!!

This contains smut.

——————————

The kiss soon turned heated as Katsuki put his hand on izukus lower back. The blonde couldn't help himself. Izukus sweet taste mixed in with lust filled greed didn't help either. Izukus innocent eyes closing as Katsuki made out with the boy. Bakugou inserted his tongue into the others mouth as they danced for dominance.

Katsuki obviously won. He let out a low growl trying to force the small omega to submit to him. Izuku was already submitted as soon as the growl was heard. The green haired boy let the other explore his freckled body.

"A.. alpha." The small horny omega panted in between breaths. The blonde cock twitches. He attacked the greenettes neck, leaving love bites. The blonde bit into the others pale revenged skin. His fangs seeping deep into the nape of the small omegas neck.

Izuku was trembling, not out of fear, but over welding pleasure that was seeping out of the omega. His green eyes turned towards lust as a small moan admitted from his cute lips.

That made Katsuki heart leap. The blonde treasures the omegas body, making sure not to hurt him and give the virgin as much pleasure as he could. He put love into each kiss he put on the boys body.

Katsuki unbuckled both of There belts. He looked at his beautiful-omega.

Izuku had hair and sweat on his face, his eyes full of love and lust. His lewd position. Katsuki couldn't help but think, "I can't believe 'that' will be carrying my pups." Katsuki went in between the boys slender legs. "I'm going to mate you, fill you with my pups, mark you, and fuck you all at the same time." He says as he nips and the smaller boys sensitive thighs. All izuku could do was moan.