-

"Deku.." he says catching my attention. I turned to the red eyed male. "Yeah kacchan?" I ask tilting my head. It's a habit omegas develop. He opens his mouth and I couldn't believe his words..

"You don't look like trash.." He mumbles. The omega inside of me was happy that a alpha approved of my clothing but he could've said it nicer.

"Ah- Thanks Kacchan.." I said blushing. "Tch" he says simply and walked out of the dinning room. Denki came up to me.

"Izuku! You look amazing!" The other omegan boy smiles down at me. "Thanks Denki!" I returned the smile happily.

"What did Bakugou say to you?" He asked me after a while. His head tilted like mine was once before.

"That I don't look totally like trash!" I smiled happily. I wasn't still sure if it was meant as a compliment or not to be honest, but it did bring me lots of joy.

Kirishima joined us after the convention had ended. "Heya! We have a visitor soon who's coming to the palace! There super formal and rich so it means a lot to the Bakugou family. They've asked me to keep you to entertained. So follow me!" He says leading us out.

He took us to the eastern side of the palace. "This is the omegas play room. It's meant to entertain them for a bit. Usually after a omega gets mated they will have a blanket that's scented with there alphas scent. It's meant to protect you guys aswell." He talked as he walked up to a window and punched it. It didn't shatter, didn't even move. "Reinforced glass. We wanna make sure you guys are comfortable and safe here so. Feel free to come here when ever. There a bar over there with all types of drinks and the fridge is fully stocked aswell as the covereds." He says opening it and showing us.

"This is usually where the omegas are during there heat, or with there alpha/beta. The door is very hard to unlock and the omega queen is the only one to have the key to unlock it so you guys are very safe." He smiles at us warmly. "The door will remain open please, you guys can stay here but if you don't want to you can go to your room. Just don't go to the throne room for a bit because it's being cleaned." He says happily. "There's three rooms over there that have comfy beds pillows and blankets for you guys to sleep in. Have fun!" He smiles and exits the room.

"This place is awesome Izuku!" He says brightly.

.
.
.
- - - -
[Heyo. Sorry this is kinda short but I want you guys to vote on who the visitor is ;)]

Todoroki Shoto [Alpha]
Uraraka Ochako [Omega]
Other [comment]

Thank you for the support its really is amazing :)
- - - -