-

Art above is by me :)))) Okay, so Todoroki won by a vast majority so I hope you enjoy :)

- - - - -

The greenette was on the couch of the 'omega room' as he bordely read a book. Kaminari had fallen asleep a while ago so he had nothing to do and no one to talk to. The boy stood up, still in a very uncomfortable dress might I add. He walked out of the room, of course not before leaving kami a note saying,

'I went to my room because I was oh so bored, come up if you want when you wake
-izuku'

He put that on the dresser next to the boy that laid in the bed and left the room. He walked through the palace towards his room. His feet clacking against the hard wooden floor, it was a VERY big castle so it wasn't long before he got lost. Izuku sighed as he turned more corridors looking for his room.

He over heard some conversation coming from the thrown room. "Please, My Queen, we need help, the bandits have over come our kingdom! We need help from the neighboring kingdoms!" A masculine voice said from inside of the room. The big brown doors were cracked so izuku looked in.

There was a tall figure that had a flaming beard, next to him looked a very bored boy with duel colored hair. I have never seen anything like it.

The boy seemed to notice my staring and looked right at me and gave a sweet smile. To which I returned and gave him a wave good bye as I left the door. I wondered through the hall once again before running into Kacchan, like actually running into him.

I turned the corner and face planted in his chest. I fell back and landed on my butt (QwQ). He glared at me before asking, "why the fuck are you out of your room?" He asked coldly as he ate his bread. "Well, I was trying to leave and go back to my room because I was bored but I got lost and now I can-" I was interrupted by him.

"Stop mumbling Deku!" He yelled. "I'll help you find your room if you shut the fuck up." He sighed at walked past me. I followed him.

While we were walking through a hallway, I saw the flaming man and the boy once again, this time they were being guided by The Queen and The King.

Once again the duel haired boy looked at me and smiled. He ran over completely ignoring Kacchans presence and ran to me. "Your the omega from the door?" He asked brightly yet a cold tone guided his voice. He was clearly a alpha and I was a bit nervous. "Uh, uH yeah I am!" I stuttered out.

"I'm Todoroki Shoto and May I ask your name?" He says with the same tone. "I'm-" I was interrupted again by the flaming blonde. "He's none of your damn business!" He says with poison in his voice and he yanks me to his side. They seemed to be glaring. "Ah, Katsuki Bakugou, the Asshole Alpha." Todoroki smirks as he says that.

"Half n Half." He glared at the red and white haired male. "If you'd move out of our conversation I was trying to ask his name." He says returning the glare to the blonde as he does so. "Like I said, he's none of your damn business. Let's go shitty omega." He says still glaring at Todoroki.

"You shouldn't say that to a omega, it wrecks there self esteem." Todoroki says, it's like he's full of knowledge! Maybe he can teach me a thing or two about some books I've been reading. My face lightens up at the thought, before my red is pushed downwards. "I can talk to this shitty omega how ever I want. And you need to leave him alone." He glares.

Todoroki returns the glare before his, father?, calls him over. "I'll see you around omega!" Todoroki says happily before he leaves. I smiles and wave back. I was returned with a glare from Kacchan.

"You are not to talk to the Half n Half." He says with poison in his tone as he walked past me. "And why not?" I reply back, which I regretted. "Because I said so Deku!" He responded and grabbed my hand pulling me behind him.

.
.
.