-

A/N : finally I'm back from vacation woooo! Just to let you know, I'm going back to my regular 2 days and a upload. Soon it will change to 3 or maybe even 4 days. Becauseeeee ba dum tssss ya boys starting school :,)

————————————————

Katsuki POV

I did just that. The following night me and Kirishima snuck out of the castle so my mom couldn't tell.
Finding our way through the Todoroki garden was easy. Dekus bedroom was atop of the garden. I hopped off of my white horse. I told Shitty Hair to follow me until we get into dekus room and ask him where Dunce Face was.
I climbed up the wall. Pulling on the vines so I could climb up.
I reached my omegas window and climbed inside.
What I saw absolutely made my heart melt. The small green haired boy was asleep. He gripped his pillow tightly cuddling with the soft object. His face was flushed and tears stained his freckled cheeks. I walked up to him and picked the sleeping omega up.
"You're going to need to sniff out your omega Shitty Hair." I say to him. Deku was holding onto the pillow while I held him in my arms. Kirishima did just that.

KIRISHIMA POV
(This is something a lil extra for you guys :>)

I walked out of the room. The electric smell of sweet lemons and flowers filled my scents as I walked closer to the end of the hallway. It wasn't that far away from midoriyas room. When I entered the room of the sweet smell.... I was in shock of what I saw...
.
.
.