-!!

Izuku was trembling as Katsuki thrusts his fingers into the smaller boy. One finger, two fingers, three fingers, no matter how much Katsuki prepped the boy he was tight. Katsuki licked his lips.
"Oi deku, has anyone ever fucked you?" He asked without a care in the world. Midoriyas face blew up into red. "N.. no!" The greenette stutters. "Good." Katsuki says before pulling out his fingers and thrusting into the boy with his hard on.
They both let out grunts while izuku whimpered. Katsuki stayed still for some time before starting to move. The pain turned into pleasure as Katsuki started to thrust harder into the defenseless omega. The wolf under him couldn't contain his moans as he was plowed.
Katsuki kisses the boys forehead, his cheeks, and then his neck leaving hickeys as he thrusts.
The blondes thrusts got hard and hard as he was reaching his climax. He started to stroke izukus dick making sure that they would infact, cum together. Izuku was is a world of pleasure as his head was thrown back. Every aspects of his body was quivering under the alpha above him. "K! Kacchan!" He yelled. Midoriyas arms wrapped around the alphas neck as he came. Katsuki was still thrusting into the boy until he released his love into the other. They both panted as they waited for Katsuki not to die down.
They cuddled and fell asleep all sticky and gross