Dominga 'Daddy' Duarte- Special Girl (c)

"My little Y/N/N," she smiled playing with the wire that connected the phone to the booth.

You couldn't help but roll your eyes at her. You were only able to see her once every week at the most due to the fact that she was in prison and that was all the visitation she had, so you did your best to come every day there was visitation but also spoke to her on the phone every couple of days.

"How is my Daddy doing?" You smirked.

"Better now that I have my girl," she said, biting her lower lip, letting her free hand press against the glass between you, yours mirroring hers to look as though you were touching each other even though the pane was in the way.

"I'll always be your girl," you smiled.

You had met Dominga several years ago, prior to her being an inmate at Lichfield Maximum Security Prison. It wasn't the most conventional of meetings, you had been an escort and she was what could be described as your pimp. It was a far more intimate situation than that though. Only when requested for you would take the company of a man, but most of the time you would be paid well, shared between you and her, and then the rest of the time you and her would keep each other company.

It was a mutual relationship but when she was arrested you gave up that lifestyle and went back to school so that you could get a job that could pay for her legal fees and offer her a somewhat stable home when she got out. Until then you would visit her and make sure she wasn't alone although you knew that she had people on the inside, you weren't jealous, it was two different worlds.

"You are my only girl who still visits," she said, her smile faltering at the thought of all the women that once worshipped her but now had no time at all for her.

"Don't get sad on me Daddy," you smiled sweetly, hoping to reassure her. "I was always your special girl and I never forgot it."

"I did always treat you well," she laughed. "In more ways than one."

Once again you rolled your eyes at her.

"And I hope you'll be able to again soon. It won't be long until you'll be back with me and you can prove just how special you think I am," you smirked.

"I'll hold you to that."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.