Dayanara Diaz- Drawing (c)

You were laying on your bed in your bunk reading a book when you heard someone clear their voice. In the doorway of the bunk was Daya with a weak smile on her face. You sat up in your bed, putting your book down onto your pillow, beckoning her in. She hesitated for a moment before walking into your bunk, fiddling with the piece of paper in her hand, not knowing what to do.

"You can sit down Daya," you chuckled gesturing the free area of the bed where she could sit down.

She took a moment thinking about it, before sitting down next to you, with a weak yet pleasant smile on her face.

You leaned in to press your lips to hers before wrapping your arms around her too. She was the one person who kept you sane in this place, even if you met her in prison. It wasn't the likely place to find the woman you loved but it had been, so you weren't going to complain about the matter.

"So, what do I owe this pleasure," you smiled, not pulling completely away from her, still wanting to hold her close to you.

"Oh... um... I wanted to give you this," she said softly handing you the white a4 piece of paper that had clearly been ripped out of a sketch book.

You turned over what seemed to be a blank piece of paper to see pencil marks on the other side. The other side of the paper was filled with a picture that had been hand drawn by Daya of the two of you. It brought a smile to your face and made you feel ever so special that she would think of drawing the two of you as it made you realise that she cared about you.

"This is so beautiful," you grinned at her.

Quickly you jumped forward to press your lips to hers once more to show her how much you appreciated her and loved her.

"Do you like it?" She asked with a little laugh.

"Of course, I do. You are so talented, and it is a perfect picture that I am going to put up in my bunk so whenever I am sad I can look at it and remember you are always there for me to make me happy," you smiled warmly.

"I'm glad you like it," she smiled back.

You nodded your head, giving her another kiss to make sure she knew how much you loved her and her drawing.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.