Shh Don't Be Scared...

Kuroko was walking home alone from school one day. He usually walks home with Kagami but that Bakagami had something to do that day. It was a normal walk until...

(Akashi's POV)

I saw my Tetsuya walking back from school. Alone. Is this my lucky day? The other days when I stalked Tetsuya, he was always with that stupid Kagami, chatting and walking together peacefully. It made my blood boil when I saw them together, so I always waited for the perfect chance to kidnap Tetsuya. Kidnap? Did I say kidnap? Well, I'm not doing anything wrong. After all, he was mine, and I have a right to claim my possession. I slowly followed Tetsuya.

(Kuroko's POV)

I had to walk alone today. Stupid Bakagami had something to do and left me all alone. Is it just me being paranoid or am I being...followed? Ahhh I shouldn't think like this. It's probably just because I'm used to walking with Kagami, yeah that must be it. But why is my instinct saying otherwise..?

(End of POV)

Kuroko walked and walked even though he felt uneasy the whole time. When he arrived at a park, he sat for a while as he was tired. When suddenly he felt someone creeping up behind him and...

Kuroko : UMFFF!!!

Akashi : Shhh it's okay Tetsuya. You're just gonna faint for a while... *smirks*

Kuroko : A..ka...shi?

That was the last word that Kuroko spoke before losing consciousness. Akashi had cupped his face with a soft towel, long enough to make his precious Tetsuya faint.

THUD.

Kuroko went unconscious and fell towards Akashi. Akashi caught him and carried him bridal style to his chauffeur's car. In the car, he smirked and kissed Kuroko's forehead. "I finally caught you, Tet.Su.Ya." said Akashi.

They arrived at Akashi's mansion. Akashi glared at his driver, as a sign to make sure he shut his mouth about this. His driver nods shakily, scared of what'll happen to him if he tells anyone about this.

Akashi went into his mansion and proceeded to carry Kuroko to his room. He laid Kuroko down on his bed and tugged him gently. "I'll be back, my love." He said that before leaving his room to settle some things.

A while later...

(Kuroko's POV)

"Where...am I?"... I scanned the room to find many pictures of me all over the room. I can't believe my eyes. Where am I and what am I doing here? Then I remembered that Akashi had kidnapped me at the park. I quickly came to my senses and ran towards the door. But to no avail, the door won't budge. Akashi had locked it. Why? Why is this happening?

(End Of POV)

Kuroko explored the room to see if he can find anything to unlock the door. He searched Akashi's drawer, closet, bookshelves, but he can't find anything to help him out. He let out a worried sigh and felt tears flowing out of his eyes. Just then...

(Akashi's POV)

I opened the door to my bedroom and saw a crying Tetsuya on my bed. His expression made me excited for some reason... I approached him and started talking to him.

*Conversation between Akashi and Kuroko*

Akashi : Tetsuya, why are you crying my love? You're not hurt anywhere right?

Kuroko :
A..*sob*kashi...*sob* w-why are you d-doing t-this t-to m-me?
P-please let go of me... I beg you Aka..shi *sob* I-I'm s-scared Aka..shi *sob*

Akashi : Shhh you don't have to be scared Tetsuya. I promise I will protect you and that you'll be happy here with me, alright?

Kuroko : N-no p-please l-let me go back... I have a l-life too Akashi.. I m-miss my f-friends and w-what about m-my s-school? *sob*

Akashi : You don't have to worry, I already settled the issue about your school. I informed them that you're quitting and transferring to another place. As for your friends, you don't need them honey. After all, you have me right?

Kuroko : NO! *sobs heavily* P-PLEASE L-LET ME G-GO B-BACK AKASHI
*continues sobbing* I-I d-don't want
t-this kind o-of l-life *sob*

Akashi : Shhh it's okay, it's okay. I'll make sure that you'll enjoy staying here alright, my lovely Tetsuya?

Kuroko : Why a-are you d-doing this, A-Akashi? *sob*

Akashi : Isn't it obvious? It's because I love you of course. And you're mine.

Kuroko : *continues to sob heavily for god knows how long*

(Kuroko's POV)

Why? Why in the world is he doing this to me? I don't want this kind of life. I hate it. I'm scared. I want my friends back. Kagami, coach, Kogane, all of them. W-why does it have to be like this? My chances of escaping are low... Wait. He came in without locking the door, so if I run as fast as I can now and get out, then maybe I'll have a chance to escape right?

(End Of POV)