Oh oh...

Kuroko and Akashi went to a normal restaurant. Akashi insisted that they go to a 5 star dining restaurant but Kuroko politely declined, saying that Akashi shouldn't waste his money and that any restaurant will do as long as he gets to eat.

(Akashi's POV)

I was planning to bring Tetsuya to a high end restaurant which I always go to, but being the person he is, he politely declined my offer by arguing that he shouldn't waste my money and that any restaurant will do. Oh my Tetsuya, he still thinks of me even though I've done lots of cruel things to him. Well that is one of the reasons why I love him of course.

They arrived to a restaurant called Maji Burger. Kuroko's eyes sparkled once again when he saw "vanilla milkshake" on the menu list. Akashi ordered Kuroko the milkshake and a cheeseburger set.

(Akashi's POV)

I've never been to this kind of place before. Everything I've ever consumed were always high class so this is a new experience. We walked into the fast food restaurant and I saw Kuroko getting excited when he saw the vanilla milkshake on the menu. I ordered that for him and we sat down on the table.

(End Of POV)

Suddenly...
Akashicchi! Kurokocchi! Nice to meet you guys here! I was not expecting to see you two together though. What are you guys doing now? Oh yeah Kurokocchi, which high school are you attending?

(Akashi & Kuroko's POV)

We were enjoying our meal when someone approached us out of the blue. "Akashicchi! Kurokocchi! Nice to meet you guys here!". We both turned our heads and saw Kise standing there.

Akashi : We were just having dinner Kise. What brings you here?

Kise : Aww Akashichhi. You're still the same huh *pouts* Do I need a reason to be here? I came here to grab some food after my modelling job~

Kuroko : N-nice to meet you Kise-kun.

Kise : NICE TO MEET YOU TOO MY ADORABLE AND CUTE KUROKOCCHI! I MISSED YOU!

Kuroko : I-I missed you too Kise-kun.

Kuroko noticed Akashi glaring at him and immediately flinched. He suddenly felt sick to his stomach and felt scared.

Kuroko : G-guys I'm heading to the toilet for a while. I don't feel so good.

Akashi furrowed his eyebrows when he heard that. He was afraid that Kuroko will escape. He secretly whispered to Kuroko's ear. "5 minutes Tetsuya. If you're not back by then, I'll search and drag you to the pits of hell". Kuroko was really scared and stuttered "O-okay A-kashi".

Kuroko : You guys talk to each other first while I go to the toilet.

Kise : Okay Kurokocchi!

(Kuroko's POV)

I was scared out of my wits when Akashi whispered that to me. I wasn't really planning to escape but after he said that, it really made me want to.
I hope that with Kise there, it will distract Akashi and give me time to escape. After I got out of the restaurant, I immediately ran for my life, far far away from that place. I ran and ran until I didn't have any breath left. I looked around to make sure that Akashi is not following me. I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed for a while.

Akashi looked at his watch and noticed that it has already been 5 minutes. Kuroko was still not here. He was furious, and immediately got up from his seat. Kise stared at him, shocked because of the sudden action.

Akashi : I need to go now Kise. I have something urgent to do.

Kise : Eeh Akashicchi? Why so sudden? And what about Kurokocchi? He still hasn't come back right?

Akashi just stormed out of the restaurant without answering Kise. When he was out, he said to himself  "that's exactly why I have to go Kise. Because Tetsuya still hasn't come back".

Author's note :
The suspense is KILLING me! Kuroko, what's gonna happen to you I wonder?
>_<