Split Personality

Kuroko woke up and saw Akashi sleeping next to him. Akashi was hugging him tightly to make sure that he couldn't escape. Kuroko thought about his situation.

(Kuroko's POV)

I knew that Akashi had a split personality, but I didn't expect the other Akashi to come out. My wrist hurts so bad I feel like crying again. Well who wouldn't? I just got my wrist broken after all. What will become of me? Will I just stay here with that monster till the end of my life? *cries*

(End Of POV)

Akashi felt tears on his hands and woke up. Then, he saw his Tetsuya crying discretely as to not wake him up. He felt bad for the poor little boy and decided to go back to sleep and let Kuroko continue crying.

*In the morning*

Kuroko opened his eyes and saw Akashi on the side of the bed, cooling off some food. He got up and was greeted by Akashi.

Akashi : Good morning my love, would you like to eat? I had my chef prepare a scrumptious and special meal only for you.

Kuroko : G-good morning A-Akashi-san.

Akashi : Oh come on, what's with the sudden "san?" Just call me Akashi.

Kuroko : S-sure Akashi... Um.. I w-would love t-to eat.

Akashi : Really?! Come here then, I'll feed you Tetsuya.

(Akashi's POV)

Tetsuya woke up from his sleep and stared at me. I greeted him and asked if he wanted to eat some food. I'm glad he accepted my offer to feed him. But... he was still scared of me. He always shiver when he's with me, and always stutter when he talks. Well, I can't blame him. After all that had happened, this was a pretty much expected reaction coming from him.

(End Of POV)

Akashi fed Kuroko and gave him water to drink. After that, he gave Kuroko a change of clothes and asked him to bathe and refresh himself. Akashi can hear Kuroko winced in pain in the toilet, probably from his broken wrist. He just sighed.

After Kuroko took a bath, he ate his medicine that was given by Akashi's doctor and dozed off to sleep. The side effect of the medicine was making him sleepy.

(Akashi's POV)

Tetsuya was sleeping soundly. I ruffled his soft hair and smiled. Just then, my inner self talked to me.

*Hurt him, after all, he's yours right? Or should I say, ours? We can do whatever we want to him right?*

*NO! Don't get into me you monster, because of you I broke his wrist!*

*Who are you calling a monster? Even if I'm the "other" you, I'm still you. So whatever you do, you can't blame me, and you can't escape from me, for we are one.*

*Just get lost.*

(End Of POV)

It was evening, and Kuroko woke up with nothing to do. He looked bored and curious about the mansion. Akashi saw him and offered to show him a tour of his house. Akashi was glad that Kuroko trusted him, even if it's just a little.

Akashi : So this is the cinema room, where we can watch movies if you like.

Kuroko : Y-you have this..in your house?

Akashi : Of course my love. I have everything.

Kuroko : Then...can I watch movies sometimes...? I-if I'm bored?

Akashi : Absolutely honey. You can do anything you want, except for leaving me.

Kuroko shivered slightly when he heard that, but didn't show it. He didn't want Akashi to notice him being scared.

Kuroko : D-do you h-have a library? I-I really like to r-read books so I
t-thought it would be nice if you h-have one.

Akashi : Didn't I just say that I have everything here? *smirks* Come, I'll show you where the library is.

Kuroko's eyes sparkled in excitement as Akashi led him to the library. Akashi noticed this and smiled. His Tetsuya was finally feeling happy. Even though he's still scared, at least the situation was improving.