Chained

Kuroko thought that he was free from Akashi's grasp... but oh boy does he know about what's coming for him.

(Akashi's POV)

I tracked Tetsuya using my phone. The chip that I installed on him was really useful. Tetsuya, do you really think that I'll let you leave freely without any precaution or preparations? Now then, should I take it slow or chase after him? I can make it fast and catch him right now. Or... I could also make it slow and let he thinks that he's free, just to see the frightened look on his face when I catch him soon.
*evil smirk*

Kuroko was lost. He didn't know where to go. He was not at his home area as he lives in Tokyo and Akashi lives in Kyoto so he's unfamiliar with the streets. He sat down for a while and thought of how to escape. He had an idea to ask someone nearby for their phone and contact Kagami.

Let's see if his plan works, shall we?

(Kuroko's POV)

I was thinking of an escape plan and an idea came to my mind. I'll go ask someone for their phone and contact Bakagami. I only remember his number and he's the only one I cam trust right now. Just then, I saw a tall figure. Red haired. Heterochromatic eyes. Deadly gaze. Staring.Directly.At.Me. I quickly got up and ran from where I was, just to be caught by that monster. "Do you really think that you can escape from me Tetsuya?". His words sent shivers down my spine and before I knew it, my vision became black.

(Akashi's POV)

I saw Tetsuya sitting on a bench, his face looking curious and stressed. He was probably thinking of a way to escape from me. I just waited here for a while. It's thrilling to see someone working so hard, just to find out that it was all for nothing. I watched and watched until he noticed me eyeing him. He quickly ran away, but I of course was way faster. I chased him until we arrived at an alley. I dragged him into the quiet alleyway and grabbed him, doing all the necessary procedure to make him pass out.

*Time skip*

Kuroko woke up feeling groggy. He opened his eyes yet only saw darkness. He tried to move but it was all just a wasted effort. What had Akashi done to him?

(Kuroko's POV)

I woke up with a blindfold on. My arms, legs, and neck chained. My body was stiff as I was in the same position for who knows how long, without moving at all. I was actually shocked that he did this to me. I felt helpless, scared, frightened. Then, I heard the door creaked, meaning that someone came in. I instantly knew that it was Akashi. Without realising, tears fell down my eyes and I was sobbing uncontrollably.

(Akashi's POV)

"Have you been a good boy, Tetsuya?" I said that as soon as I came in. He flinched and immediately cried fountains of tears. Precious tears. He was sobbing like a little, fragile kid. But I guess it was because he was without a doubt, small and fragile. I felt like I could break him even if I touch him slightly with force. He was like a glass. A fragile, fragile glass that could break at any moment if not handled carefully. Perhaps I already broke him but oh well, who cares? He's mine anyways. He's mine to love, mine to embrace, mine to hold dear, mine to bully, mine to be touched. He was M.I.N.E.

(End Of POV)

Kuroko : Aka..shi p-please release m-me *sob* i-it h-hurts

Akashi : Oh honey, it's not that I do this for fun, but I'll have to teach you a lesson and show you what the consequences were for defying me, alright? Please don't think badly of this my dear.

Kuroko : N-no please, I beg you *sob* p-please release m-me. I r-really promise t-this time that I'll b-behave and w-wont try to r-run away from you a-again

Akashi : I'm sorry Tetsuya, but how many times have you broken your promise with me hm? I'm afraid I can't fulfill your wish. Now now, I'm just gonna leave you here to relax your mind okay? I'll go now, bye honey.

Kuroko : N-NO P-PLEASE D-DONT LEAVE ME ALONE, I-IM S-SCARED *sobs heavily*

Akashi just left the room without bothering about what Kuroko said. He smiled a sadistic smile and said "my plan for you to depend fully on me has finally succeed, Tetsuya. Now you'll never want to be alone and will always cling onto me. Have a good rest alone, Tetsuya.

Author's note :
Kuroko had developed "Stockholm Syndrome" which is a condition where victims develop a psychological alliance with their captors.
Poor baby :(