Why Do You Defy Me?

Kuroko executed his plan of escaping by running towards the door. The question is, will he succeed?

(Kuroko's POV)

It's now or never... Brace yourself, Kuroko! I started running towards the door and successfully went out of his room. I tried to look for the exit until I felt a pair of hands gripping my wrists tightly. I winced in pain from his grip.

(Akashi's POV)

Tetsuya continued sobbing after I told him that he cannot go back home. I just stayed there for a while, letting him cry and let my guard down. Suddenly, he got up from my bed and ran towards the unlocked door. I was in complete shock as I never expected him to try and escape. I was furious, enraged and stunned. I quickly got up from the bed and ran after him. I managed to grab his wrists, so tightly until he winced in pain. Who is he kidding? He knows pretty well that I'm faster than him and have more stamina, yet he still tried to run away. From me.

*Conversation*

Kuroko : A-Akashi, p-please let g-go of m-me, it h-hurts.*sob*

Akashi : Why do you defy me Tetsuya? I love you with all my heart, and yet you dare do this to me?

Kuroko : P-please, l-let go of me first, i-it really h-hurts *sob*

Akashi : I won't let go until you tell me why you ran away from me. Tell.Me.Tetsuya.

Kuroko : AHHH! I-I'll tell you *sob* I w-was s-scared, t-that's why I t-tried t-to run away f-from y-you. Anyway i-isn't it n-natural t-to run away f-from y-your k-kidnapper? *sob*

Akashi : I love you with all my heart and you call me a kidnapper?

Just then, a loud pop sound was heard. Akashi had gripped one of his wrists so tightly until it was broken. Kuroko cried and yelped in pain.

Kuroko : AUGHHHHH!!! I-IT REALLY H-HURTS A-KASHI. P-PLEASE *sobs heavily*

Akashi finally snapped back to reality and realised what he had done to Kuroko. He hadn't realised that he gripped Kuroko's wrist with too much force until it broke.

Akashi : I-I'M SORRY TETSUYA. I SWEAR I D-DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU.

Kuroko heard him say that faintly, then his vision was covered in white, he had fainted.

(Akashi's POV)

WHAT HAVE I DONE? I-I WANTED TO PROTECT HIM, TO CHERISH HIM, TO LOVE HIM, H-HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I-I was too angry and let my other self take control of me. I'm sorry, Tetsuya, I'm sorry.

(End Of POV)

Akashi carried Tetsuya back to his room and called the family doctor to check on him. All the while regretting on his actions.

*Time skip*

Kuroko woke up with a cast on his wrist. He remembered what happened before he passed out and shakes uncontrollably as well as cry because of the trauma from the incident. Akashi came into the room and saw Kuroko in that state. He ran to Kuroko and comforted him.

Akashi : Shh Tetsuya, it's okay, it's all over, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for what I did to you. Please don't cry anymore.

Kuroko just kept on crying without saying anything. He cried and cried until he fell asleep on Akashi's bed.

Author's note :
Poor Kuroko :(