다섯

YN.BBY

lol

Punish?

what am I? Five years old?

🙄

THICCJK

I'm gonna collect all ur punishment, baby

;)

U wait and see what's next

YN.BBY

ohhhh

I'm scared ~

Bring it on

I'll wait hahaha

Igtg

Byeeee

seen

____________________________________

Jeongguk smirked and switch it off his phone. He walks to the most boring places ever, he means the library.

He scans through the room searching for her. Then, he saw a familiar back facing him. Her soft brown hair covers her back. He smiles shyly before coughed awkwardly, trying to change it to a serious expression. He walks to the seat in front of her and sat. Y/N looks up to the person. "wow, you really came." note the sarcasm. "of course I come. Mr.Song told me to." he lied.

He comes just to see her. So he can see her a bit more close up. Seeing her beautiful, soft skin. "well, let's start." she open a textbook and put it in front of him. His expression changes into the boring one.

Why always starts with a textbook?

"Which chapter you think you can answer?" Her beautiful dark brown orbs piercing into his, with seriousness. She was telling that she's not playing around through her eyes.

"Erm. I don't know the three kingdom part." he shyly speaks, ashamed that he doesn't know about the basic chapter cause he barely pays attention, sometimes, he skips the lesson. Y/N sighs, "Guess I have to teach you from the beginning right?" She pursed her lips. He nods stares into her beautiful eyelashes flipping when she blinks.

"Now, I want you to read this page. Highlight the key point and make sure you memorize that key point, okay?"

He nodded eagerly as an obedient child listening to his mom. Y/N hand him a colorful highlighter and he starts it.

_____________________________________

"So, that's why Korea separate into three kingdoms. Now, you have any question?" She crossed her arm and put it on the desk lean closer to him.
Jeongguk shakes his head as no. He wasn't actually paying attention to what she said, cause he was observing how her lips move when she spoke. Y/N hasn't noticed that he was staring at her all the minutes.

"Okay, I want you to do this practice. If you answer half of the question correctly, then I'll give you a reward." She smiles a bit.

a reward?

"You can ask anything you want" Y/N shrugged a bit as if she doesn't care.

Anything?

Well, this is a chance for Jeongguk to show her that he can do it.

After 30 minutes, he finished all the question. He hands the paper to her and she marked it.

He bit his lips in nervous. For the first time, he prays that he could make it.