열두

"Y/N."

Silence...

"Y/N..."

Silence...

"Baby? Are you mad?"

Silence...

"Come on... Talk to me, please... I let you down and you can walk yourself to school." He peeks through his shoulder as he carried her on his back and saw her sleeping on his shoulder...

"Aigoo. Poor my baby..." She snuggled into his neck and snoring quietly. Jeongguk chuckles.

Jeongguk promised her that he piggyback her to school if she gives him a kiss. And he did. He's not complaining tho. He knows that's she's tired because of last night.

...

Jeongguk arrived at school. Some students stare at them. They never see a bad boy willing to piggyback a girl.

Who knows that a girl can tame a bad trouble maker.

The whispers among the student getting louder. He silently walks, ignoring them. He wishes he could yell if they have any problem. But he doesn't want to wake her up.

He just walks upstairs straight to the rooftop. There's an old sofa as they arrived at the rooftop. He slowly lay her down without wake her up. He lifts up her head and places it on his lap as he slowly sat.

He could hear her sighing in relief.

...

Y/N tossing around as her eyes still closed. Jeongguk noticed about her short skirt exposed as she unconsciously spread her legs a bit indecently. He clenches his jaw a bit.

Gosh, she should wear pants under the skirt for fuck sake.

He leans forward a bit and takes off his jacket before cover her short skirt to make sure covers all of her milky thigh.

...

It's been an hour. Y/N still deeply in her dreamland. Jeongguk in his deep thought but he snap back when he feels Y/N's eyes slowly open.

"Jeongguk?" Her hoarse voice is like music to his eyes. Jeongguk just hums as a response as he brushes her hair gently.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost lunch." He pecks her forehead.

"Well, that's weird. I don't feel like wanted to study today. Am I getting lazy?" He chuckles seeing her struggling to open her eyes. "Just take a rest for today. You can start the study again tomorrow."

"Then, you should follow me." She turns her body toward him. Jeongguk just sighs as he remembers he has to pass the upcoming exam. He pouts his lips before nodding slowly.

Y/N slowly sat up. Her hair is like a bird's nest and Jeongguk finds it cute.
He chuckles before brushing her hair back to fix it.

"Come on, let's get our lunch, I'm hungry."

"Or maybe, Let's just go home. i don't feel like going to class today." She grabs her bag as she stood up.

Jeongguk just agrees.

...

Y/N just came out of the bathroom. She finished her business and step out of the bathroom. As soon as, she steps out, a manly figure leans his back on the side of the door frame. She flinches as she saw Jimin standing crossing his arms over his chest stares her as if she had done something wrong.

"Yow, cupcake. How have you been?" She just sighs, feeling she had to deal with him first before she playing truants.

"Just fine, as usual." Jimin uncrossed his arms, frowning. "You don't seem happy to see me." He pouts. "Yeah, you bothering me for the third time this month. Do you need anything?" She just gave an emotionless expression. Jimin getting excited all of sudden. He held back his smile by biting his lower lips. "Really? Do you really need to ask that? Isn't it obvious that I need you." He gave him a flirty smile like he always does.

Y/N doesn't realize that she kept sighing for 1 minute straight. She crosses her arms over her chest gave him a 'that's-it?' face.

"What?" He frowns. "Can you stop bothering me? It's useless. I already have a boyfriend if you don't mind hearing me telling you. Please stop with the girl's heart, okay? It's not worth breaking people's heart"

As if a slap on his face hit him hard. His expression fell. Y/N just walk passes him leaving him for the third time.

This is why Jimin can't stop chasing her. His heart telling that he really needs someone like her in his life. Someone that he could put his trust in.

....

Y/N unlock her apartment and step inside. Jeongguk wrapping his arms around her, more like clinging. Y/N chuckling as he pecks her neck up to her cheek. "That's tickling, stop it."

She tries to make some coffee but he kept clinging on her.
"You smell so good." He buried his face in the crook of her neck. "Jeongguk... S-stop..." she laughs. He just giggles.

"Baby?" His voice is like music to her ears. She just hums in response.

"Have you wanted to give a try to call me daddy?"

Oh no. Not again.

She chuckles as she frowns. "Why you always want me to call you daddy? You're not my dad..." She laughs.

His gaze darkens.

"Want me to show you how to call me daddy?"

...