여덟

Y/N sigh. She closes the locker and was about to walk away. But suddenly, Jimin popped out in front of her like a freaking clown that she almost died from a heart attack.

"What do you want again?" she rolled her eyes in frustration. "Why you hate me so much, cupcake?" he pouts sadly.

"Don't answer my question with another question." she gave him her most annoying look. He pouts. "Come on, cupcake. Go out with me." He stomps a bit his feet makes him looks like a kid begging his mom to him a candy. "Ugh. No. I had so many things to take care of. I don't have time." Y/N walk passed him before he could say anything.

But Jimin is stubborn. He chases her from behind. "Awww. Come on, cupcake."

She stops all of sudden makes him flinches. "One more thing, don't call me cupcake. I have a name, ok?"

"Cupcak-"

"Hyung?" Jimin froze. He turns and saw Jeongguk in front of them. "Oh, Jeongguk. What are you doing here?", Y/N's eyes soften.

"I was waiting for you. We can go to the library together." Jeongguk secretly gave Jimin a sharp glare. "Oh, yeah. I forgot. Come on. Let's go." Y/N grabs his wrist and quickly drag him away leaving Jimin standing alone. Jeongguk stumbles forward trying to follow her pace.

As they arrived in front of the library, Jeongguk just stares at her. "Y/N, what's your relationship with Jimin Hyung?" Y/N just raised her eyebrows. "I don't know him. He kept chasing me since he texted me using the da-" Y/N pauses when she realized she almost exposed herself using some kind of Daddy.Com Websites.

Jeongguk feels uneasy. "He texted you?" He feels the jealousy building up inside him. "How did he get you number?" Jeongguk grabs her arm makes her attention fully focused on him. "It's not like texting texting. He texted me erm, using erm-" Y/N stuttered as she trying to find some other excuse to cover her little naughty secret. "Instagram! Yeah. Instagram... He dms me. Yeah. I don't like him. He likes disturbing me."

Jeongguk's eyes soften. "Did he hurts you?"

Y/N chuckles. "Haha No. But I don't like him interrupted my privacy."

Jeongguk just scans her beautiful face for a while. "If he does something to you, tell me, okay?"

Y/N chuckles, waves her hand, " No no, I'm fine, really. Come on. Let's get inside." Jeongguk grabs her wrist makes her taken back. He puts her palm on his chest feeling his heart beating against it. "Seriously, Y/N, I'm worried about you. Promise me that you'll tell me, okay?" He stares deep into her eyes.

Her heart beating so fast under her ribcage. Something tingling in her stomach. His eyes stare into hers as if he stares deep into her soul. She slowly nodded.

Jeongguk smiles sweetly, pushing some of her hair behind her ear. "Okay, let's go inside." He drags her inside with the widest smiles on his face.

-

-

-

Evening...

The rain starts to pour heavily. Y/N sat in her living room study on her coffee table. She just wore a short and a large T-Shirt with her hair tied up into a messy bun.

Then, a knock on her door suddenly echoes the living room. She stood up and open the door. Her eyes widen when she saw Jeongguk standing with his hair and his clothes soaking wet. His eyes and nose puffy in red as if he's crying. And there's a bruise on his cheeks and his lips. His lips trembling as if he's gonna cry again and the wind blows making his shivers.

"Jeongguk, what happe-" He doesn't give her a chance to finish her sentence, he hugs her tight as if his life depends on it. He buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent, trying to calm himself.

She just freezes. She doesn't know what to do. "Y-Y/N..." He calls her name between his sob.

"Shhh... It's okay." She brushes her fingers into his wet lock trying to calm him. "Come inside, Let's get you some new dry clothes." He nodded and enter the living room. Y/N closed the door and lock it.

"Jeongguk, go take shower. You're freezing. You can grab the new towel in the cabinet under the sink." He just obeys her and takes some warm shower.

Y/N tries to find him a big hoodie and a short pant that fit into his body. She knocks the bathroom door. "Jeongguk, I'll leave the clothes on the bed"

-

Jeongguk enters the living room with an emotionless face. His hair still wet but he doesn't bother to dry it. Y/N's eyes soften as he sat on the couch.
She grabs a towel from her bedroom and came back.

She stood in front of him and dry up his hair. All of sudden, his arms snaked around her waist and makes her straddle his laps. He buried his face in the crook of her neck for a second time. "Just stay like this, please." His voice muffled against her neck sending a vibration to her chest. She brushes his hair gently, wrapping her arms around him.

Jeongguk feels that he wants to stay like this forever. Doesn't want to let her go. He wants to warmness wrapped around him so he can feel he's safe in her arms. His breath fanning her skin now shaking holding himself from breaking down again. "It's okay to cry, Jeongguk. You can cry."

Finally, Jeongguk burst in tears, his loud sob muffled against her chest as he snuggles closer breathing her calm sweet scent. She pats his back gently. Wrapping other arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. Her shirt wet by his tears.

Jeongguk used that time to let out the hidden emotion that he had been hide from. Y/N could see Jeongguk can be a weak person too. Jeongguk was strong in front of the public. Always confident, his bad-boy vibe always makes people fear him. But the Jeongguk in front of her is no longer that confident person. She could see everything through him She could see that Jeongguk is a human too. He has emotion, he can cry, mad, and laugh.

Jeongguk only shows this side of him to Y/N. He knows that Y/N understand him more than anything. Jeongguk knows he picks the right person to fall in love. He just thinks he might already fall in love with this person in front of him.

He wants to stay like this forever.