열 다섯

"Jeontiddies ;)"

"Jeontiddies ;)"

Jeongguk kicks the door open. Y/N flinches as he drags her by her wrist. He let go of her wrist. Jeongguk takes a slow breath trying to calm himself. He just feels he should just kill those three boys. Touching inappropriately his girl.

"Jeongguk?" Her shaky soft voice behind him makes him soft. He turns around and saw Y/N holding her tears as she looks down.

"Baby, come here."

He slowly walks closer and pulls her into his embrace. Y/N burst in tears as she buries her face in his chest.

"Baby... I'm sorry that you have to go through this." He pulls her tight as she cries on his chest. His hand caresses her soft hair comforting her. He just let her cries because he knows she probably needs it.

...

They came back home after that morning. Y/n just sighs as she feels exhausted. She pouts when she suddenly feels bored. She is making some coffee for herself.

But then, arms around her waist makes her smile. She already knows."Jeongguk. What are you doing?", She giggles as he put his chin on her shoulder.

"I want to claim my kisses." Her eyes widen. She doesn't remember the deal they made this morning. She totally fucked up.

"You said I can get 17 kisses from you. So... Can I have it now?" She blushes. Jeongguk can see how red her ears. Cute.

"Aigoo. Why I just eat you out instead?" Her cheeks on fire. "T-the fuck?! N-no!" She stutters.

"Y/N baby. Imma punishes you for cursing as I said. Should we count?" Her eyes widen in realization. He smirks slightly.

He turns her around and pressed her against the counter, sandwich her between. She suddenly feels small. "Y/N, my kisses first." He smashes his lips on hers leaving her breathless.

...

A week later, they finally finished their exams. Jeongguk can finally release a relief breath. He hates studies so much. But he does this for Y/N. For her hard work. Probably can help her with the mark.

The men who the one disturbed Y/N last week probably somewhere around school. Both of them just wanted to avoid any trouble caused by their brains completely exhausted after the exam. They just go straight back home after the exams.

The road seems busy. The traffic that causes by cars which are a weekday. People going and back from work. Some parents pick their children from school and the sun is not helping too.

Too hot and it's summer. The sun glaring makes Y/N block it with her palm. She was waiting for Jeongguk to come out. He supposed to be here like 5 minutes ago.

The students walk out of school while she just sat on the bench under the tree waiting while enjoying the wind blow through her soft hair.

"Yah! Stop it, Hyung! You're messing my hair."

A familiar voice from somewhere makes her search for the source. Then, she saw Jeongguk. With the other 6 boys, maybe his friends as she assumed. But one of them looks familiar.

Jimin.

Jeongguk knows Jimin? Do they know each other? She remembered the last time she hears that Jeongguk called him hyung when they about to have a study at the library.

She realized they all are attractive. They goofing, laughing around as if they have been friends for years. More like brothers now.

Her heart flutters seeing Jeongguk laughing so hard. His bunny smiles, when he crunched his nose cutely.

....

"Hyung! Your face really looks like an egg!" Jeongguk laughs so hard. Holding his stomach. "Gosh, this kid. I'm your hyung for God's sake, Jeongguk." Namjoon just shakes his head. Jeongguk wipes his tears before checking the time. Then his eyes widen like a plate.

"Fuck! I'm fucking late!" Jeongguk grip his strap wants to run but his hyung stops him. "Guk, Until when you're gonna stay with her? Your father must be worried about you." His mood fell.

"Hyung, he said it. He said I'm not his son anymore. What should I do? Beg him to take me back? It seems like I'm desperate for him. Why does he need me anyway? He has Jung to take over his company. As he said, Jung is better than me."

"Guk, I know you're upset. But think once. He's your father. Try and visit him once. Maybe he takes back his word. He might upset that time."Jin suddenly interrupts. His hyungs are like his brother. Jeongguk just doesn't know which one to follow. His biological brother seems better without him. He loves his brother. He is his true family. Maybe father didn't tell his brother about him.

He's a mess. He doesn't know what to do. His hyungs take care of him, comfort him whenever he needs someone.

But now he has Y/N. He didn't feel regret. He indeed chooses the right person.

Jeongguk walks to the place where Y/N told him that she's gonna wait there.

"Hey."

Y/N looks up from her book and meets his small smile. She gave him a genuine smile like she always does. "Hi. You're okay?" He leans and gives her a peck on her soft lips.

"Did you wait too long? I'm sorry. I didn't check the time." She chuckles and shakes her head slowly. "It's fine, guk. I can see you and your friends talking." He caressed her soft lock and pushes her hair behind her ear. "Sorry again."

"Baby, It's fine. I forgave you." She giggles. He gave her his famous bunny smiles before put his forehead on hers, staring deep into her brown eyes. "What will I do without you?"

She smiles.

...

Baby ;(

Baby ;(