일곱

AUTHOR POV

Jeongguk and Y/N walk slowly to her place. Well, Y/N just thoughts that he has to make more time to study. If he passed the test, she can get more credits.

The way to her place was awkwardly silent. Jeongguk feels nervous for the first time in his life. Walking with his crush to her place. He can't help but bite his lower lips prevent his lips curves into a small smile.

He steals a glance on her sometimes, watching her looking down with that little cute pout makes him want to kiss her.

Y/N stop in front of an apartment. Jeongguk just follows her like a lost puppy following his master to the new home. Y/N stepped inside the elevator followed by Jeongguk behind.

It's were totally an awkward silence. "Have you take your lunch?" Y/N decided to break the thick silent wall.

"Lunch? Hm, no." Jeongguk shakes his head lightly.

"I can cook ramen if you want to, we can eat together." Y/N gave him a gentle smile. Jeongguk gave a nod.

The door open and Y/N lead the way.
They stopped in front of the door. Jeongguk bet that they have arrived. Y/N unlocked the door and stepped in.

Jeongguk took a step and the small, cozy but cute living room greets his sight. The light pink blue wallpaper plastered against the wall. A feminine scent fills his nostril.

A small brown couch beside the balcony seems comfortable. The kitchen connected to the living room. Her place is nice and neat.

"Hm. You may sit here. I need to take care of something, I'll be right back." Jungkook nodded while his eyes still scan around the room.

Jeongguk put his bag on the floor and sit down on the couch. He stared into space and saw a tv. He searched for a remote and switch it on. He leans back and relaxed. He likes her place. Even though it's small, but it's warm and comfortable. Back to his place, it's like a hell. His dad doesn't care about him, his mom busy cheating on her husband. He admits he doesn't like his own place. No one cares if he comes back late or beaten by a gang across the old streets.

They care about their own status, they only care when he ended up arrested or the principle called his parent.

His thoughts interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming through the hallway. He saw Y/N came back, she changes her clothes into short pants and a t-shirt. He can't help but eyes her milky thigh.

"Jeongguk, you can take out your book and you can start. I go and some ramen for us. You can ask me if you need anything."

"Okay"

Jeongguk takes out his books from his bag and starts doing some revision while Y/N approach her small kitchen. Jeongguk took a glance and saw her small figure tiptoeing trying to reach the ramen in the upper cabinet.

Y/N stretch her arms more, she grunts feeling her tummy getting hurt as she pressed her self against the counter. Then, she feels something warm on her back and a large hand brush against hers. A hot breath fanning against her earlobe. She quickly turns around and meets a wide chest in front of her.

His perfume fills her nostril. A smell of his cologne fanning on her lips. Jeongguk's eyes glued on hers while his hand reached for the ramen for her.