아홉

"Jeongguk?" Her gentle voice echoed his eardrum like a music to his ears

"Mind telling me what happens?" Her hand brushing against his half-wet hair gently. He sighs. He pulled away and look into her dark brown orb fill with softness. His eyes and nose puffy red as he let it out all in front of her.

"My dad won't believe me that I told him, my mom cheated on him. He punched me and said that I shouldn't about my mom like that. He doesn't believe me. He told me that I'm longer his son anymore." His voice cracked but he successfully holds it back.

"Shhhhh... It's okay... Everything is gonna be alright. I'm sure your dad just mad." Her fingers brush his hair back exposing his forehead. "Y/N, my dad means everything he said. He never that it back. Do you ever feel that your own blood throw you away as if you're a piece of trash? I love him more than anything. I'm- " A finger on his lips stops him from babbling more.

"Jeongguk. Calm down. Okay? I know how you feel. Your dad is just upset. Just let him know the truth himself. He'll come back to you. Don't be upset, okay? Are you hungry? I can cook for you." He just sniffed and nodded. Her eyes soften seeing him broke like this. Her finger brush against his bang reveals his forehead. She lean and peck on it gently. Y/N wipes his tears which makes his face a mess.

"Just make yourself at home. I'll prepare for dinner." Y/N walks away. He just sits there and dries up his hair with the towel.

-

After dinner, Jeongguk helped her washes the dishes. He helped her clean the table and now they ended up on the couch watching some drama. His head is on her laps. Her fingers patting his soft hair makes the sleepiness take over him slowly.

Y/N just noticed something. Both of them doing something like a couple do. But she admits it, she doesn't mind. Her heart tingling every time they both doing something together like now, his head on her laps. 

Her heart beating so fast like a racing horse. She doesn't know if she starts growing feelings toward him. Is it good news or bad news? But she was thinking that Jeongguk deserves better. Her heart stings a bit when she imagines Jeongguk with another girl in his arms.

Y/N drifts away by her own thoughts. She feels Jeongguk grabs her hand and kissed it. Her heart beating like crazy. She doesn't even know how to explain this feeling. She doesn't want to end this moment.

"Y/N?" Y/N hummed as a respond. Jeongguk turns his body and looks up into her face.

"I wanted to tell you something so bad. But I don't want to lose you." Butterflies tingling inside her. She just feels so happy as she heard that. "What do you mean?"  Jeongguk gulps nervously.

He doesn't know how to say this. "Y/N, had you text someone lately? I mean, you text someone in a website?"

Y/N fake frowning. "I-I don't know what you mean."

"Y/N, It's me." His eyes sparkle with hope. "What do you mean by 'it's you'?" she frowns in confusion.

"I'm the THICCJK that u texted almost every day." Her eyes stare into his eyes blankly. She doesn't know they were starting for so long. Jeongguk pushes her hair into her back ears which are blocking her face. He holds her other hand tight doesn't want to let her warmness disappear. "Y/N baby. Please, say something. It's me, that boy who talks you in that Daddy Websites."

"W-why. Why didn't you tell me? You knew all this time?" Her voice was shaky.

"I don't want to lose you, please Y/N. I'm sorry." He sat up and pulled her closer to his chest. Y/N feels numb. She doesn't know what to say. Should I feel happy? Or sad?

She feels a kiss on top of her head. She can hear his heart beating fast under his ribcages. Her mind trying to process if this is real or just a dream.

"W-Why don't you tell me earlier? It's not fair that you knew about me." Her soft voice muffled in his arms. He couldn't stop hugging her. She was so warm. "Since when?"

Jeongguk pursed his lips in nervous. "Erm... Since the b-beginning."

Y/N gasp loud pulling herself away from him. "How could you!? This is so unfair. You knew about me while I know nothing about you! This i-"

Something cut her off. A hand on her back neck pulling her closer to him. Her eyes widen when lips moving on top of hers. Jeongguk closes his eyes feeling her soft lips that he craved for so long to claimed it.