Anti: Planning Something Devious

Edit (2-8-2020): I think this was originally intended to be a filler chapter, and I hate it. I'm still revising this book, so there's most likely going to be a lot more chapters I'm gonna hate-

Things were going a little too slowly today for me. I mean the assignment wasn't as exciting as I hoped it would be. The only thing that really got my heart pumping was the race I had had with Die. I didn't know where Dark was at the moment, but I just assumed he was at the infirmary. Right now I was just sitting in the staff room drinking coffee. Infelix had run off with some others. I tapped my finger on the side of the mug I was drinking from. "Oh fuck it..." I got up from the table and walked out of the staff room. "Might as well." I walked down the hall a ways before coming to a directory on the wall. Reading the directory I found which hall led to the infirmary. I walked down it, only to come to a set of double doors. Luckily they were unlocked, I walked through them to end up in a white hall. The walls were a sick beige color, and then floor had a sickly green tint to the tile. Bright white lights shone from the ceiling. I made my way down the hall, getting into a jog from not wanting to be in the horrible hall anymore. I could even hear faint screams from behind the walls of mortals that were damned to hell.

Soon I came to a simple wooden door. I pushed it open and ended up in another hall, but with doors lining each side. Walking in a little further, I and came to an open door. I peeked in to see a nurse and Dark right next to her. I skipped into the room, making the nurse jump. I smiled as Dark turned to look at me. I leaned against the door frame. "Hey Darkymoo! Are you getting your boo-boo fixed all up?" Dark rolled his eyes at me as he took off his suit jacket and dress shirt to reveal the bullet wound in his shoulder. I walked forward and poked it, making Dark hiss. I chuckled and walked around room to lean against the counter. "Still a little tender, huh?" Dark stood up and stomped over to me. "I suggest that you shut your mouth right now. What are you doing here anyway?" He said while poking me in the chest. I looked down to still see his finger on my chest and looked back up to meet his eyes. "Did you... did you just poke me?" Dark shrugged. "Yes I did. So what?" I looked over to the nurse with a dumbfounded face. "Ya see this guy? He just poked me!" The nurse put a hand over her mouth, playing along and trying to suppress a giggle. I pushed Dark into the examining table. "First lesson: Under any circumstances, you do not poke me. Lesson two: There is no lesson two, just me beating your ass to a pulp!" I backed up a little and kicked Dark in the chest causing him to fall onto the table. I took his chin in my hand and giggled. "Now you're not just trying to fight back!" Dark took a hold of my wrist and spoke. "Maybe I just want to see what you would do... but since you do want to see me fight back-" Dark hopped up and pinned me against the wall, knocking the wind out of me. Dark leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I'll show you all the things I can do." I had to admit, it was pretty sexy. Smirking, I put my hands on Dark's shoulders and pushed him to the floor, then walking over next to him, I put my foot on his chest. I looked at the nurse to see her staring at us. She noticed me looking and quickly looked away. I gasped when Dark grabbed my ankle, and sent me crashing into the ground. Dark stood back up and cracked his neck, he then sat back down on the table. The nurse started to clean his wound. I stood back up to see her inject a numbing solution into Dark's shoulder, then get out a few instruments to remove the bullet. I sat next to Dark as the nurse picked around the muscles and nerves to grab the bullet. I swung my legs, and I could practically feel Dark staring at me. I looked at Dark just as he turned away. The nurse pulled out the bullet and set it into a metal tray with a 'clink'.

She changed her gloves quickly, then moved to sew the wound up. I nudged Dark, catching his attention. I nodded down looking at his pants. He looked down also to see a huge tear in the knee of his black dress pants. Dark sighed and just shrugged. "I guess I should stop wearing suits out on missions." I chuckled. "No fucking shit Sherlock!" Dark rolled his eyes and pointed to my shirt. I looked down to see nothing when Dark suddenly booped my nose. "Made ya look..." I shot my head up to look at him, but Dark was acting as if he didn't do anything. I laid back against the table and sighed. "You know Dark... I'm going to kick your sorry ass someday and it won't be pretty." Dark scoffed and playfully hit me in the stomach. "You keep saying that, but when will you actually do it?" I shoved his hand away and shot back. "Oh I will, just you wait! I'm just not going to do it now because that'd be a waste of my energy." Dark scoffed. "Bulllllshit, you have enough energy to out run a fucking unicorn." I pretended to dust my shirt off and held my hand out to admire my fingernails. "Hmm, I guess I do, don't I?" Dark nodded and pulled his dress shirt back on. He picked up his suit jacket to see it soiled with blood and torn from the bullet. Dark groaned and threw it into the trash bin and walked out of the little room. I followed him with a jump in my step. "Hey Dark?" He just grunted in response. "Whaddya about pulling a little prank on ol' Luce?" Dark shrugged and opened the same wooden door I went through earlier. I sighed and smacked his forehead. "You're no fun, you know that?" Dark pushed me. "I can be fun, I'm just not in a fun mood right now." I squinted my eyes at him. "I don't believe that shit for one second," we made it to the double doors when Dark stopped walking. I stopped with him and crossed my arms over my chest.

Dark huffed. "You know what... how about we play a prank on Infelix and his friends instead? I mean... Luce just promoted me for another job well done on the assignment... unfortunately I wasn't able to get rid of you yet though, so I wouldn't want to lose the privilege of going to the Upper Realm whenever I wanted." I smiled. "Well look at you! Getting promoted, finally get out of wearing Pull-Ups?" Dark opened the double doors. "You know your insults are as childish as you." I put my hands on my hips. "Yeah, I know, but it's funny!" Dark turned to look at me. "Really Anti, I think I'm going to choke on the cringe if you make another joke like that." I dramatically sighed. "I guess I'd better stop, I don't wanna get rid of you just yet." Dark put a hand on his chest in mock offense. "Hey! I'm the one going to get rid of you first." I kicked him in the shin. "Nope, I'm going to get rid of you." Dark continued walking down the hall as I followed. "Oh poor poor, sweet, but naive Anti." He clicked his tongue as if suggesting he was unsatisfied. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders and rolled my eyes. "Just shut up, what do have in mind for a prank?" He pushed my arm off and took a turn into a different hallway I hadn't been down yet. "Dark, where you going?"

"To the kitchen," he responded.

"For what exactly?"

"To get what we need for the prank,"

I felt the corners of my mouth turn upward and jogged a little to catch up with Dark.