Mark: Guns and Irish cursing

A loud 'thud' woke me up. A loud curse followed afterwards, and angry footsteps came towards me. Me, just to have woken up in an unfamiliar place, and recently being punched by my alter ego, started to panic.

Okay... Ropes. Hands tied with rope. Torso tied to chair with rope. Dark room, can't see a damn thing. Jaw is sore, a definite bruse is there. I may have been kidnapped.

Something clicked and a light above me flicked on. I squinted my eyes at the harsh white light. Looking around, I could only see maybe five feet in front of myself now. More curses and thuds followed. Then a voice, deeper than mine spoke. "Anti, calm down. There's no need to rush this." A sigh, loud enough to cause a slight echo in the room rang out. Another voice spoke, and it sounded so familiar... But it seemed to sound a little staticky? "Alright alright... I'm just feeling antsy with that bastard around." Did they just call me a bastard? Footsteps came towards me again, and this time I came face-to-face with... Him. More stone-faced than my friend Tyler. No expression, hard eyes, and almost a malice to him.

A hint of a smirk appeared on Dark's face as he pulled up a chair to sit in front of me. "So... How are you liking your stay here so far?" I didn't answer him. I didn't need to answer to him. Dark sighed and rested his elbows on his knees, clasping his hands together. "You know... It was quite a task to find you. Anti and I... Well mostly me... Worked hard. Yet you don't have the decency to say hi?" I tried to swallow down the lump in my throat. "I don't have any reason to say 'hi'. You out right kidnapped me! What the hell did you do to my pups and Amy anyway?!" Dark waved a dismissive hand at me. "Oh them, they're fine. I just had to find a way to get you quickly and efficiently. Besides, you have something I want..." I shook my head at him. I didn't understand where he was going with this. "Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want!" Dark growled and stood up so fast that the chair he was sitting in fell over. "DON'T PLAY COY WITH ME! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" He screamed. I winced and closed my eyes, preparing for the worst... But nothing came. No hit over the head? Instead Dark took a calming breath and reached into his pocket, bringing out a small handgun.

He walked towards me and slowly traced the barrel of the gun along my jaw. I flinched when it touched my bruse. I felt Dark's warm breath on my ear as he spoke. "I know you know what I want, Mark. And I have something you want. You took everything away from us. We had lives, but you threw them away like useless trash... Just to get your petty revenge." He sneered out the last part. Inhaling quickly I started to panic again. He thinks it was me!

"Hey, hey! No need f-for violence... You've got it all wrong Dark, it wasn't me-" he pressed the gun against the jugular vein of my neck. "Of course it was you. Don't feed me those fucking lies, Mark. You fed us all lies. Every single one of us had to pay for your mistakes. Now I'm left to live in this hell of a life." The gun slowly moved down from my neck to my chest. He braced his free hand in my thigh, and leaned over me. The red eyes looked threatening just by themselves.

He leaned over just enough to whisper in my ear. "Now I'm going to lay out the plan. You will listen to every word, and follow through. Or else... I'll just have to have my own fun with you. If you still don't listen..." He chuckled darkly. "Oh... The things Anti could do to you." I was breathing heavily now. Who was Anti? What was this plan of theirs?

Dark nipped at the point of my ear. "Its weird having two souls in one body, you know? So many different feeling being tossed this way and that." My breathing was ragged by now. I just wanted to get out of here, away from this pshyco. Dark can solve his own problems, I had nothing to do with what happened to him! He leaned away from me with a heavy look in his eyes. "I'll give you time to decide on whether or not you'll cooperate. And of course we could always do it the hard way... But that's not the way I want to do things. Sweet dreams." Dark smirked as he walked away, back into the darkness of the large room. "That son of a bitch..."

***

I don't know when I fell asleep, and I didn't know how long I've been here. All I could really think about was the pain in my lower back and neck. I sat up straight and groaned as a few joints popped. Looking around I noticed that my glasses had fallen off my face, and onto the floor. That's just great.

I grumbled softly but quickly stopped when I heard the soft ticks of a clock. A menacing voice soon joined in.

"Tick, tock..."

Thud.

"The mouse ran up the clock..."

Tap, tap.

"The clock struck three..."

Tap, tap.

"And the little mousy..."

Tap, tap.

"Was killed..."

The tip of a cold blade was pressed against my cheek.

"By me."

"Hickery fucking dickery dock." They chuckled out in my ear. The blade pressed harder, earning a few drops of blood to drip on my jeans. I winced painfully, trying to keep as still as I possibly could. The person weilding the knife casually moved out in front of me, keeping the knife pressed against the sensitive skin of my cheek. I looked up to get a better look at their face... And my breath caught in my throat. This isn't possible.