Anti: Something Worth Waking Up To

A warm hand slid over my arm. The hand continued to travel down my bicep to my own hand. Dark interlaced his fingers with mine. I opened my eyes, my grip tightened on his. His warm red eyes met mine. His light grey skin looked stunning in the sunlight sifting through the plush curtains. He smiled gently. "Morning, love." He cooed. I grinned and rolled over on my side. "Calling me love now, are we?" Dark scooted closer to me, laying on his side also. "Yes, if it's alright with you." I pecked his lips. "Well the way you made me feel last night... I suppose it's alright." Dark's smile grew. His free hand snuck around my waist, pulling me closer. I sighed contently and rested my head on his chest. The steady beat of his heart was almost enough to lull me back to sleep.

"Love... Don't fall back to sleep, I'm making breakfast." I shook my head and laid gentle kisses on his chest. "No... I'm alright, not hungry, just need more sleep, more cuddles." I mumbled out. He wrapped his arm around me more securely. It... He made me feel safe. He made me feel loved. I've fallen deep for him, and it scares me. Someday I'll look into those eyes and never be able to pull myself out from their crimson depths. Never be able to pull away from his lips. Never pull away from the safe embrace of his arms. I've grown to trust him, and that scares me most of all. I haven't been able to trust. I'm not supposed to trust. Trust messes with things. Trust tears people apart. Nothing says that this time will be any different. Dark stroked my side. "What's on your mind?" I shrugged. "Too many things." Dark kissed the top of my head. "I hope they're all good things?" I nodded slightly. "Moslty..."

***

Dark had brought breakfast up to the room. We ate, and to say it was delicious wouldn't give enough credit. Dark was currently looking through the closet, trying to find something to wear. Nothing in the mansion had been moved out. Everything had stayed exactly where it was ever since the incident. Dark came back over to the bed. "Well I found something for you to put on, although it was Mark's." I shrugged. "Well it's something to wear." He handed me the clothes. I picked up a dark, navy blue shirt. Then there was a pair of dark blue jeans. Boxers to go with. I slipped on the clothes quickly. They were a little loose but it was fine. Dark smiled. "Looking hot." I ran my hands over my belly and to my hips. "You fuck... You with your sweet talk." I grumbled. He rolled his eyes in return with a smirk. He slipped off the boxers he was wearing. His ass was... Really defined. I couldn't help myself as I walked past him. He jerked up. "Did you just spank me?" I shrugged and leaned against the wall. "Yes, if it's alright with you?" He laughed and strolled over to where I was. Leaning in he kissed me softy before pulling away to whisper huskily over my lips. "With the way you moved your hips last night... I suppose it's alright." I giggled and pulled him in for another kiss. He pulled away just as the kiss got more heated. "We'd better stop... Before things get too far. We still need to grab Mark." I sighed. "Cockblock." He grinned and walked away towards the bed. After a few minutes Dark was buttoning up his black dress shirt, with white pants that hugged his hips. I grabbed my pocket knife. Dark finished buttoning the shirt. "Alright, I just need to grab something from downstairs and we can get going." We headed down. I waited by the door as Dark went off to another room to get whatever he needed. He came back with a hand gun. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and pushed open the door. What better way to be prepared than with a gun or knife?

We walked down the driveway towards the street. "So how are we getting there?" I questioned. I squinted my eyes against the bright sun. Damn star doesn't care if it blinds you. I heard Dark huff and walk over to the sidewalk. "Well... I'd rather us get a taxi than teleport. We're going to need to save the energy." I nodded my head in agreement. "I suppose... Doesn't that mean we'll have to walk into the city?" Dark turned back to face me. "Yes it does, but it shouldn't take us much more than fifteen minutes to get there." I sighed. "Let's get going." Dark led the way and I stayed at a slow pace behind him, admiring the world before me. It wasn't often that I got to visit the Upper Realm. Dark slowed to a stop beside me. "What are you doing?" He asked me. I shrugged. "What do you mean?" He took my hand and intertwined our fingers, making me look down at the ground. "Well I'd like to walk with you." I nodded. "Alright..." Dark started walking again, me by his side this time, hands swinging back and forth between us.

***

Dark crouched beside me, peering through the gap in the fence. A dog pranced around the yard with a young, dark haired woman. I scrunched up my nose when Mark walked out of the house. I glanced at Dark to see a grimace overtaking his face. As soon as Mark's and the woman's backs were turned, Dark hopped over the fence. I followed behind. Just before the dog could get a bark in, Dark placed his hand on its head, instantly putting it to sleep. I watched as he snapped his fingers behind the woman, knocking her out cold also. Mark yelled, but Dark countered that by knocking him right off of his feet with a swift punch. I jogged up beside him. "Wow... That was quick-" a sharp bark came from inside the house, then a flash of golden fur knocked me down. "AHH! FUCKIN'-" Dark dragged the dog off of me, putting it to sleep. Dark huffed and helped me up. "You alright?" His features laced with concern that I thought he'd never have for me... Until last night of course. I nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine... Let's just get this asshole back to the house." I said gesturing to Mark. Dark nodded in agreement and grabbed Mark's upper body while I grabbed his legs. I gave a swift nod to Dark and I teleported the three of us back to the manor. As soon as we hit solid ground I collapsed, taking in huge breaths of air.

If I were to just had teleported myself, I wouldn't be so exhausted. But think about using every molecule in your body to teleport three people. It would fucking kill a normal human being to use that type of strength. Dark helped me stand on my shaky legs and lead me to the entertainment area. I plopped down into one of the amazingly comfortable chairs and tried to get my breathing back into order. The dust that practically exploded into the air from me sitting in the chair didn't help. "I'm going to go and get everything situated. You'll be okay here?" I gave a small nod, the only thing I could muster at the moment. Dark gave a simple kiss to my forehead and headed to where Mark was. I closed my eyes and let the welcoming idea of sleep take me.