84

Yoongi's friends had forced him to go to a restaurant near the beach, and he felt like he was kind of stalking Jungkook by going

He didn't want to not hang out with his friends. That would make him the only one who's not doing something. Jungkook and his three friends had went to the beach, (but neither Yoongi nor his friends knew that it was for modeling,) so Hoseok and Namjoon dragged Yoongi away from his house.

They were about to be seated at a table when Yoongi got a message:

  Yoongi stopped the waitress and told her that they were expecting four more people

Yoongi stopped the waitress and told her that they were expecting four more people. Both the waitress and Yoongi's friends looked at him weirdly. The woman gave them a bigger table and walked away with a fake smile.

"Four more people?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon's eyes widened. "That's seven people.. Wait.." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did you invite the others?!" Hoseok smiled brightly and nudged Yoongi. "A genius!"

Yoongi shook his head. "No, no." He laughed as they all sat at their table. "Jungkook said to save them a seat. He said he wanted me to meet his friends." Yoongi laughed oddly.

"Don't be nervous!" Namjoon smiled.

Hoseok smiled even bigger. "That means Jinnie is coming too! You can meet him." He said as he jumped in his seat. Namjoon shook his head, but smiled at Hoseok anyways.

"You and Jin are both too much to handle."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at that. "Yeah, How is that even working out?" He asked curiously. He had seen the tweets and replies from this 'Jinnie' person, and he couldn't really wrap his finger around their relationship.

"I don't know, honestly." Namjoon shrugged. "We kind of just share Jin. I've never done it before, but he's so equal to us both." He said.

Hoseok nodded in agreement. "He cooks for us when we go to his house." He smiled.

Namjoon smiled back at Yoongi as well. "And we have a group chat together." He mentioned.

Yoongi shook his head, already tired with listening about sappy relationships, (only because he doesn't have one). "I get it." He said. Soon, the other four boys finally arrived and took their seats with little chats going on.

Taehyung and Jimin met Hoseok and Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi met each other, and Jin met Yoongi as well. Jungkook just smiled as his and Yoongi's friends talked. He wasn't sure, but he just knew that their friends already liked each other.

Jungkook just sat and observed as Jimin and Hoseok threw food across the table at each other, and he also smiled as Namjoon and Taehyung laughed over the stupidity of them.

A hand was placed on Jungkook's arm, causing him to look over at Yoongi.

"They're like a big, stupid family." Yoongi laughed at the mess in front of them. Jungkook smiled back with bright eyes and looked at his friends. "I know." He said.

~