105

Jungkook sighed at his phone as it kept going off with notifications, so he decided to put it on silent. "When you sound good, you tend to get noticed." A familiar voice made him jump.

He almost dropped his drink, but he managed to keep it up as he turned around to see Namjoon standing with a large smile on his face. "You scared me!" Jungkook complained.

"You've been standing in front of the drink machine for five minutes." Namjoon complained back to the younger. Jungkook looked back at him and then nodded.

"Oh." He moved out of the way.

Namjoon laughed and went to get himself a drink. "Why are you here, anyways?" He asked.

Jungkook and Namjoon were both currently both at a gas station, a couple of miles out of the city. Jungkook watched as Namjoon took a drink out of its place, getting ready to pay for it. "I'm on my way to model." Jungkook said.

He looked at Namjoon, who was dressed pretty nicely. "Where are you going?" He asked him. Namjoon smiled at that. "I'm on my way to see a friend of mine." He told Jungkook.

Jungkook tilted his head, confused.

"Jin lives the other way." He stated.

Namjoon laughed lightly as he paid for his drink, letting Jungkook do the same thing. "I know that." He said. "I'm going to see Jackson. Just my normal friend." He smiled.

"Normal friend." Jungkook repeated.

"What?" Namjoon frowned.

Jungkook shook his head. "Nothing." He said before telling Namjoon "bye" and leaving.

Normal friend.

~