121

Jungkook finally picked a simple outfit out and headed to the place that he told Yoongi to meet him at. He felt bad for being late, but he wanted to make sure that he looked perfect.

(Him)

(Well,, w/o the bag)

He smiled as he walked into the little restaurant, and his smile grew bigger as he noticed Yoongi sitting down already.

"I'm sorry for being late." Jungkook said as he sat down in front of Yoongi, startling him. He looked at Yoongi and saw that he had dyed his hair to brown. "Your hair.." He said.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, I was tired of constantly having to dye it. Does it look good?" He questioned as he looked up at Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly panicked.

Brain cell 1: Do I compliment him?

Brain cell 2: Yes, you idiot.

He shook his head, realizing that he was staring at Yoongi. "Y-You look great." He said. Yoongi felt his face heat up as Jungkook stared at him. "I-I meant your hair. Your hair looks great." Jungkook pinched himself. "Don't.. Don't get me wrong. You do look great, but-"

"I get what you mean." Yoongi smiled, saving him from any further embarrassment. "And you look great too. It's refreshing to see you wearing something other than a hoodie."

Jungkook smiled at that and looked down.

The waitress finally took their order, and they talked all night about the most random things possible. Which is your favorite color? What kind of movies do you like? How are your parents? Do you have any siblings?

See? Random things to make conversation.

Anything they could think of, they'd mention it. By the time they were done with their date, it was already almost eight o'clock, and they had already finished eating an hour ago.

"Did you walk here?" Jungkook asked as they walked outside. The place was only a street or maybe three away, so Yoongi didn't want to take his car, unlike Jungkook who had to or else he would be even more late than he already was. "Yeah, I'll be fine." Yoongi said.

Jungkook shook his head. "You only live like three minutes away from me. I'll take you home." He insisted. Yoongi shrugged.

"Okay," Yoongi smiled.
Thank God I don't have to walk again.

On the way to Yoongi's house, the radio stopped any silence between the two. They sang like idiots and smiled like nothing could ever make them unhappy ever again.

"Thank you for taking me out." Yoongi said quietly, remembering that this was a date.

Oh, wait. Usually, at the end of dates-

"It was fun." Jungkook smiled at Yoongi. Yoongi was scared at the thought of kissing Jungkook. He didn't know whether he should or not, so he slowly opened the passenger door and stepped out with a heavy feeling on him.

As he was about to close the door, Jungkook opened his own door. "Wait!" He told him.

Jungkook run to the other side of his truck as Yoongi's heart beat quickened by the second.

Is he going to? Does he even want to?

Yoongi's mind was absolutely swarmed with thoughts, but his chin was suddenly lifted, causing him to come back into reality.

"Jungkook.." he whispered as Jungkook looked into Yoongi's eyes, mere inches away.

Jungkook smiled at the smaller's sudden nervousness. "Yooni.. Can I.."

"Yes." Yoongi gulped down his fears.

Jungkook smiled as Yoongi closed his eyes slowly. He bent down a little more to reach Yoongi's lips as he attached them with his like magnets. They both felt like they were on fire as they started kissing as if it was normal to them. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck to reach easier, and Jungkook smiled as he held onto Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi was no longer scared.
If anything, this felt like home to him.

Jungkook is his home.

-

Fin~

Fin~

▪️i write yoonkook, taegi, yoonmin, yoonjin, and more!! so please follow me i have plenty of stories 🥺

▪️Twitter: @mai_tuga

~