89 Birthday

(I forgot to mention that time stamps/ likes, replies, & rts DoNt really matter)

Jungkook had been smiling almost all day. He had went shopping with Namjoon, making sure that he was going to get the perfect birthday present for Yoongi. And he did. Jungkook knew that Yoongi had an album with Namjoon, and he knew that he called himself Suga as a stage name. So, Jungkook bought him four rings that spelt out his name. S.U.G.A.

(A/N: yes I just did that)

Sounds cheesy, and it was really expensive, but Jungkook had made a lot of money from modeling and he also had rich parents, so he just kinda went with it to make Yoongi happy.

As soon as he heard a knock on his door, Jungkook closed the little box harshly and hid it in a drawer before he ran to the door.

"Hey!" Jungkook smiled weakly as he looked down at Yoongi. He gained a weird look from the shorter man, but he just shrugged it off.

Jungkook's always weird.

Yoongi smiled at his feet and shook his head. "You sure are one of a kind, Jungkook." He laughed as Jungkook let him in his house.

Jungkook smacked his own head as he closed the door, making sure that Yoongi was already out of sight and into the living room. "So, why did you want me to come over so badly?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook stepped in.

Jungkook's mind went wild, realizing that he didn't know what they could do before he surprised him with his birthday gift. The first thing that Jungkook saw was microphone lying on a table in the corner. "Karaoke!" He yelled.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"I can't sing." He told Jungkook.

Jungkook snatched the microphone and turned on the karaoke machine, picking a song. "Then watch and learn." He told Yoongi as he pushed him gently onto the couch.

Yoongi laughed lightly at this, watching as Jungkook finally picked a song and started acting as if he were actually performing.

As Jungkook starting singing, Yoongi started melting into his voice. How can someone be so good looking and be able to sing as well?

A hand was held out to Yoongi, to which he gladly took. Jungkook twisted Yoongi around and tried hard not to laugh as he almost tripped him. Yoongi laughed as Jungkook held the microphone up to his face, singing and dancing with Yoongi so freely.

"That was fun." Yoongi admitted once the song was finished. Jungkook stepped closer and closer to the drawer that Yoongi's present was in and he stood suspiciously next to it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi laughed. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, so he sighed deeply and took out the present.

Jungkook held it up to Yoongi with a shy smile. "I was going to try and give it to you later, but I can't keep it a secret anymore."

Yoongi's eyes widened at the box as he took it slowly. "This is for me?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "I had a little help, but yes. For you."

When the box was opened, it revealed the rings, which also revealed Yoongi's gummy smile. Jungkook smiled brightly at that.

He absolutely loves that smile.

"Thank you," Yoongi smiled up at Jungkook, who was already only a foot away from him.

Jungkook leaned down and pressed his lips against Yoongi's left cheek. "Happy birthday, Suga-Hyung." Jungkook smiled as he backed away from Yoongi, who was shocked.

Yoongi was slowly turning red, frozen, and standing still with the box still lifted up.

Needless to say, this was probably the best birthday gift that Yoongi has ever gotten, according to his mind at the moment.

~

(I plan on ending this soon to finish my Taegi story 👀🥺)