117

When Jungkook invited Yoongi over, he wasn't expecting to see Taehyung there as well

  When Jungkook invited Yoongi over, he wasn't expecting to see Taehyung there as well. As soon as Yoongi walked in, Taehyung smirked, remembering the talk they had yesterday. "Sit next to Kookie." He said.

  Jungkook shrugged, letting it fly over his head as Yoongi glared at Taehyung. Yoongi stretched his body out of nervousness as he sat down.

  Taehyung took a picture of both boys smiling, trying his best to hide his phone.

  Taehyung smirked evilly at the tweet, gaining a lot of likes in merely two minutes

  Taehyung smirked evilly at the tweet, gaining a lot of likes in merely two minutes. He knew that people had loved the pictures and tweets that Yoongi and Jungkook once posted, so he decided to give the fans what they wanted.

  They obviously wanted that.

  He looked up at Yoongi, then to Jungkook. "I'm gonna go... Uh.. try to call Jimin again. Maybe he'll answer this time." He half lied.

He will call, but only to give them alone time.

  With that, Taehyung stood up and left the room, making sure to wink at Yoongi first.

  "Let's go make popcorn." Jungkook smiled as he stood up from the couch and grabbed Yoongi's hand, dragging him along with him.

  Yoongi felt his face heat up at the touch, but he tried to hide it by looking at the floor.

  Jungkook turned around to face Yoongi and frowned at the sight. "Are you sad or something?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

  Yoongi shook his head, still looking at the floor. Jungkook stepped in front of Yoongi and tilted his head upwards, making him look into his eyes. It was only then that Jungkook realized why Yoongi was looking down.

  "Yooni, are you sick?" Jungkook placed the back of his hand against Yoongi's forehead. "You didn't have to come if you were.."

  Yoongi shook his head as Jungkook cupped his cheek with his hand. "I-I'm fine."

  Jungkook squinted once he realized that Yoongi wasn't sick. "Are you.. blushing?" Jungkook stepped closer (if possible) and smiled down at Yoongi, making him redder.

  Yoongi's heart started beating faster as Jungkook got closer. He turned around and began to walk forward, wanting to save himself from embarrassment, but Jungkook grabbed him from behind and pulled him in.

  He hugged tightly, not letting go.

  "We're staying like this for the rest of the night." Jungkook stated happily. Yoongi pouted at that, but he secretly liked it.

  He laughed lightly as he moved forward, dragging Jungkook with him. He made the popcorn on his own, since Jungkook wasn't going to let go of his back hug anytime soon.

  Yoongi got his phone out of his pocket and called Taehyung. "Please help." He said into the phone. Seconds later, Taehyung popped into the living room with a curious look.

  He started laughing once he saw their position. Jungkook laughed along, but Yoongi still just blushed at how he was being held.

  Taehyung took out his phone and snapped a quick picture, wanting to save the moment.

  "I thought you got lost or something." Taehyung laughed at Yoongi. "I wasn't expecting this at all— Wait.. actually yes I was. Jungkook's has a crush on you for forever now." He laughed, making Jungkook clench his fists. 'I will kill him.' Jungkook thought.

  I'm going to absolutely murder him.

  Yoongi looked at the floor, not knowing how to handle the situation. Jungkook has a crush on me? Really? He smiled at the thought.

  As Jungkook was deep in embarrassed thoughts, his grip loosened on Yoongi, which allowed Yoongi to free himself.

  Taehyung laughed as they both awkwardly sat on the couch, not saying a word to each other. "This isn't the way to confess." He smirked.

  The other two stayed silent.

  Jungkook wanted to punch Taehyung.

  Yoongi wanted to punch himself.

~