94

Jungkook wasn't sure what to do.

  He had only been to Yoongi's house once or twice, and he didn't want to show up uninvited or anything. But on the other hand, he's genuinely worried. Yoongi has gotten bigger as an artist, and he knows that the person messaging him was not Min Yoongi.

  So, he decided to go over there.

  He decided to walk since it wasn't that far away. When he arrived, Yoongi's car was parked and there were some lights on inside.

  Jungkook walked up to the door, finally feeling more protected under the lights of Yoongi's house besides just the lampposts that gave him light the whole way there.

  He knocked on the door and heard a groan on the other side of the door. "I don't want anything!" He heard Yoongi's voice, which took a whole ton of bricks off his shoulders. 

  "Too bad, you got me anyways!" Jungkook smiled as he yelled at the door. The door opened seconds later, revealing Yoongi in his sweatpants and just a plain black T-shirt.

  "Jungkookie?" He questioned. "Why are you here?" He looked up at Jungkook, suddenly feeling embarrassed for having pyjamas on.

  Jungkook only smiled wider at that. "I'm glad to know that you're not kidnapped." He said.

  Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Did you search an article on me or something?"

  The younger boy laughed as Yoongi dragged him into his house, leading them to the living room, where Yoongi had the tv on already.

  He turned the tv down and looked at Jungkook. "Who told you I was kidnapped?"

  Jungkook sat on the really comfortable couch with slight embarrassment. 'Was that actually Yoongi who texted me?' He thought.

  (Little did he know, Seokjin was merely a few streets away, spamming Yoongi's twitter.)

  "I- I thought it wasn't you who was texting me.. and I just assumed something happened." Jungkook stuttered as he looked away.

  Yoongi laughed at that before he realized: "Wait.. I didn't text you, though. Did I?"

  Jungkook and Yoongi both looked at each other. "Hyung, where's your phone?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi sat there, not even blinking.

  He suddenly remembered that he had left his phone at Namjoon's house, and he also suddenly thought about how stabbing his friend would he really great right about now.

  "I- Uh.. what did the messages say?" Yoongi started turning red, which made Jungkook do the same exact thing. They're embarrassed.

  Jungkook smiled weakly. "Uh, Nothing." He stood up quickly. "I should get going—"

  Yoongi stood up and made Jungkook stop his escape. "Why are you lying?" He asked him. Jungkook bit his lip and sighed. "Because I thought.. maybe it actually was you who was texting me." He said in a small whisper.

  This made Yoongi want to bear hug the younger and squish his cheeks. "Did you want it to be me texting you?" Yoongi asked.

  Jungkook nodded his head slightly.

  Yoongi stepped forward and smiled. "Jungkookie," He placed his hand on the back of Jungkook's neck and made him look at him. "What did the messages say?" He asked.

Jungkook blushed hard at how close Yoongi was and how low he was talking. "T-they had little hearts a-and you called me baby.." Jungkook looked at the ground, being shy.

Yoongi smiled at that. How cute.

"Then I guess I'll just have to do that from now on." Yoongi smiled at Jungkook.

Both of their hearts felt weird,

But in a good way.

~