Chapter 8

Why couldnt she just say away!! Now she has gone and got me angry and yell at Brody. OMG! Brody! He probably hates me now. I decide that today I am not going to go to school but I will go to school for cheerleading because i missed practice yesterday and i dont want to let my team down. I decide that I'm going to go for a walk and then go to school for cheerleading practice and to say hi to my friends then im not sure what im going to do for the rest of the day.

I change into some shorts, a singlet and some converse then head out the door towards the reserve we have at the end of my street. i walk along the path and then see something sitting on the path. I walk over and crouch down next to it and see that its a cute little black kitten. It looks up at me with big blue sparkly eyes. "Awww im going to take you back to my house your so little and skinny" I say to it using a voice you would use when talking to a baby. It looks neglected, its so skinny! I pick it up in my arms and walk back to my house.

I grab some soft blankets and place them on the floor. I place the kitten in the middle. I'm gonna call it fluffy, not like the three headed dog from Harry Potter but more like a fluffy cloud. I grab a saucer and put some milk in it and put it beside the blankets. After that I put some newspaper down. After I go to school I'm going to go to a pet store and get some proper things for my new kitten.

I go to school and head over to the feild. Everyones already there so i walk up and start perfecting everyones moves. Once I've helped everyone know the moves I stand by the wall and watch them doing the routine. I dont need to practice becasue I made the routine and already know it perfectly. After the hour is up I say bye and walk over to my friends,

"Hey guys!" I say. I get a chorus of 'heys' and 'hellos' back.

"Why werent you at school yesterday or first period today?" Jason asks me,

"Just some family issues, I'm going to be leaving in a minute I just came to do cheerleading practice and to say hi to you guys"

"Oh" was his genius reply. I shake my head at him and laugh,

"Well, I'm gonna go now, see you guys later" I say. I walk over towards the gate but I see Brody so I walk over to him. "Hey... Um... I'm really sorry about yesterday i was just upset"

"Yeah whatever i have to go to" He says in a dismissive tone walking away. Maybe it's for the best that he wont be hanging out with me anymore, it could get him hurt. I decide that its best not to follow him and instead just walk out the gate toward my car.

I drive to the pet shop closet to school which is about five minutes away. I grab a pet bed, some pet bowels, some wet food for kittens and a few toys. I also get a litter tray with some crystal things to put in the tray. I drive back to my house and set the things up in my room. I notice that all the milks gone so i get one of the cat dishes I bought and put some milk in one side and some of the cat food I bought in the other side.

I don't know what to do for the rest of the day now! Maybe i should have just stayed at school. Oh well, too late now. I decide that I'll go on Facebook quickly. I have 8 notifications. They are all just saying people liked photos I shared or they are game requests. I log off Facebook and then decide that i should start thinking about what to do for the holidays seeing as they start at the end of next week. I decide that I could go to the beach house my family owns and I could take my friends. Going there wouldn't threaten my secret because the beach house isn't extravagant (It has two rooms one for girls and one for boys and it has all the other normal things that a house would have) and I could just say that I'm renting it. That would be a cool way to spend the holidays, lazing on the beach in the sun and playing in the water. I start a group chat with Jason, Scarlett and Hannah.

Me: Hey guys! I thought that i could rent out a beach house and we could all go there for the holidays, you guys in? You can invite a few other people but dont invite tons more.

Jason: I'm in, how mny people are we allowed to bring?

Scarlett: Also in :)

Me: Try not to bring more than 2 or 3 people kay?

Jason: Kay.

Hannah: Yup I'm all for going to the beach for the holidays, I'm in!

Me: Yay.

With that i end the group chat. I cant wait to go to the beach house for the holidays with my closet friends. Maybe I should invite Brody, but then again maybe I shouldnt he doesnt like me at the moment and as I said earlier that might be for the best.