THE ACCIDENT

This is hilarious ^

This is hilarious ^

Wanda's p.o.v. (black flats, not heals for outfit)

Finally. Hell is over for the day. I hate Tuesdays, full of extra subjects and electives and all sorts of other stuff. I swear, when I get home, I'm gonna raid the pantry and fridge till there's nothing left but eggs, then I'll make dinner and sleep.

I got everything planned out, perfect afternoon.

"You know, if you're going to eat everything in the house, we're going to have to go grocery shopping. And how can you eat that much food, that's possible," Bella said, hearing my thoughts. Great, now I can't hide anything from her.

"No, you can't. And honestly. Eggs, we've been eating eggs every day since we arrived in Moscow!" She continued, horrified by the fact that we were having scrambled eggs again.

"Well if you don't want scrambled, I'll make you poached."

We arrived in the carpark second later, exiting the building. I watched as she locked eyes with the one person I couldn't stand, someone I wanted to kill.

Edweirdo Cullen.

Yeah, he was nice to Bella today according to her and James, but I honestly don't care. He hurt my baby sister's feeling. Imma hurt his. We made it to my car which was parked right next to Bella's and I got in the car looking in my glove box for a roll of bandages.

It was so cold and the ice was slippery on the road. Even I almost slipped on it, but somehow Bella managed fine, taking the tiniest footsteps ever. But James, however, did slip, again, and broke his bone, resulting in me quickly having to snap the bone back in place before we continued towards the car.

I was currently looking under the seats and found them, whacking the back of my head on the car as I got out. Wrapping the bandage as a type of cast for James was easy and I finished in a record breaker of fifty-two seconds.

That's when I heard it, the car that belonged to Tyler Crowley. The blue van was sliding along the ice, coming right for us, horn blaring as Tyler tried to control the van. I flung James away, since he was injured, using my telekinetic abilities and ran and jumped on top of Bella to protect her.

As the Van got closer and closer and was about to hit us, the one person I never expected to be around was there, pushing the truck away from us. Then I remembered something.

Cold Ones. The legend of the Cold Ones; they have cold skin that is porcelain pale, Eyes red for human blood drinkers and golden for animal drinkers and black if they were angry or hungry. And right now, Edwards was a dark brown colour. They were incredibly fast and never eat because of their unique diets especially for their kind.

The sorts of things you learn at the school I attended in Australia is ridiculous. And knowing this information is important. You need to know who you're up against. I have come across a Cold One before but ripped him apart thanks to my telekinesis.