THE VOLTURI START SCHOOL

Wanda's p

Wanda's p.o.v.

Today I decided that I would wear something nicer than I normally would

We are once again in the cafeteria enjoying our lunch. Well, only me honestly because Bella is too caught up in Edward and everything that she barely acknowledges me anymore, and James is too busy with Charlize, his girlfriend who he recently bought a necklace for. I'm sitting with the Cullens as it has become normal for me to do so and I'm apart of their coven and we were talking about last night's events.

Jasper and Alice were sitting next to each other, cuddling as I sat in between Rose and Emmett, Edward beside Emmett, when I noticed that Bella was looking and I nudged Edward from under the table with my foot. Edward and I had become quite close in one night and apologised for the way he acted around Bella and explained how blood singers work and how he finds it hard to control his temper because of her blood messing with his mind, and I forgave him, knowing it must be hard.

Also, I looked inside his head, sooo...

"We need to find a way to stop them from knowing about Bella being your la too cantante. If they find out, not only will she be dead, but also us. They don't even like the fact that we're communicating with humans," Alice said and Edward glared at her slightly before sighing and dropped his food back down on his tray.

"I don't even know," Edward said and we noticed my sister looking again. Once more, not at me to see why I'm sitting with the Cullens, but at Edward before turning back to her friends. We decided to listen in to the conversation she was having with her friends instead of talk about this subject any further.

"Hey! La Push, baby. You in?" Eric asked and she looked genuinely confused. I asked quietly what La Push is and Rose muttered back where the mongrels live. Of course, the shapeshifters.

"Should I know what that means?" Bella questioned and Mike explained.

"La Push Beach down at the Quileute Rez. We're all going tomorrow."

"Yeah there's a big swell coming in," Jessica continued. Eric then shot up from his seat like a lightning bolt, using his hands for exaggeration.

"And I don't just surf the Internet."

"Eric, yo stood up once, and it was a foam board!" I snorted at what Jessica said and giggled at what Mike was doing. He was standing on his chair pretending to be on a board before Tyler pulled him back into his seat. I could see my coven members smiling and Alice laughing under her breathe, covering I with her hand.

Angela then spoke up, "But there's whale watching too. Come with us."

"La Push, baby. It's La Push." Eric said as Bells bit into a sliced up cucumber.

"Ok, I'll go if you stop saying that, Ok?" They all laughed and Mike went on about how creepy it sounds before I zoned out, watching as Edward got up and walked to the food line where Bella was. I didn't listen in to there conversation because I became distracted by what I saw entering the now full cafeteria. More like someones. Those someones being Alec, Jane and Demetri Volturi.