EXCURSION

Wanda's p

Wanda's p.o.v.

"I need everybody's permission slips, okay?" Mr Molina said, getting everyone ready for the excursion. I was standing with Alice and Jasper and watching Bella closely from the other side of the parking lot. James was next to her, sitting in the front seat reading a book for English.

Bella was looking around the lot at the damage from the accident and her eyes landed on me, giving me a questioning look before I turned around and faced the other direction.

I could see Mike and Bella talking so I listened in to their conversation. "Look at you, huh? You're alive."

"I know, yeah. False alarm, I guess," Bella answered awkwardly and Mike agreed. Edward and the rest of us walked closer to the bus and stopped just next to it to hear what Mike had to say next. He seemed nervous, hesitant as well.

"Now, I wanted to ask you, you know, if, you know it's like a month away but..." Mike chuckled under his breath, nerves getting the better of him. Bella looked at Edward and then me before turning back to the boy in front of her, missing what he said completely. "So, what do you think?"

"About what?"

"Do you wanna go? To Prom? With me?" he asked again and I almost laughed but kept my face emotionless.

"Oh, I... Prom. Dancing. Not such a good idea for me. Uhh, I have something that weekend anyway. I'm, I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend. With Wanda," she tried making an excuse.

"Don't drag me into this!" I muttered under my breath and she completely ignored me. Fine, I'll ignore you too. Jasper feeling my emotions pulled me into a hug, making me feel better and walked me into the bus before I lost my mind. James was watching the whole thing, laughing his ass off.

*Time Skip brought to you by Alec attempting to do ballet*

"Egg Shells, carrot tops. Compost is cool. Now, stuff that in there, Eric." Mr Molina attempted to be an engaging teacher, I don't think it's really working honestly. I was walking with Jasper and Alice again, talking about things under our breathe. Currently, we were talking about the Volturi kings since they sent me a whole booklet of information about the kings, courtesy of Carlisle, and Aro is creepy as fuck, Marcus is an old depressed Grandpa who needs some potatoes and Caius is freaking Anger from Inside Out.

"Whats in Jacksonville?" I heard Edward ask and I almost slapped him across the face because of the ton in his voice but Alice dragged me away but close enough that I could hear the conversation.

"How did you know about that?" Bella said, dodging his question but Edward wouldn't answer and telling her to answer.

"You didn't answer my question."

"You don't answer any of mine, so... I mean you don't even say hi to me."

"... Hi." I burst out laughing, earning a few looks before covering it up with a cough, continuing down the aisle and looking at all the flowers with Alice. She picked up a daisy and put it in my hair, saying I looked gorgeous and Jasper agreed.

"Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?" She questioned once again. I knew she wasn't going to stop asking this, but Edward kept it together as Jasper froze and went tense beside me.

"Yeah, I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common, you can google it."

"... Floridians, that's what's in Jacksonville..." Bella started but tripped on her shoelace and I ran and caught her before she fell on her face in front of everyone.

"Can you at least watch where you walk?" Edward said and I actually tried to slap him but Bella pushed me back with her green mist powers. Yes, her powers are green. I learned that the hard way when she smashed a pot plant in under two seconds flat. My poor roses. "Look, I'm sorry I'm being rude all the time..."

"You should be," I muttered too quiet for even Bella to hear, brushing past the two and back to Jazz and Ali. Jasper and Alice, I already have nicknames for almost everyone. My favourite one... Dickward aka Edward.

We exited the building and waited outside. James was busy flirting with a girl again, some Charlize, completely ignoring my existence. Why is that? Am I invisible or something? I'm so confused. Someone explain, please!!!

"Hey, you coming over again tonight? To our place? Esme wants to order a pizza for you and we can have a girls night and all," Alice asked, already knowing my answer.

"You already know what I'm going to say, why not just send me the details. You know what? I might as well move in, you know? My cousin and sister are ignoring me and my Dad is like never around and already part of the Olympic Coven... Makes sense, doesn't it?" I said and went on a whole rant about everything.

"Okay, now Carlisle can't change my mind, I'm starting tonight on your room, wanna help?" Jasper asked and I gawked.

"That was a joke!"

"I can feel emotions, I know. But I'm being serious." I laughed at his antics before walking towards Bella and Edward at our bus, still talking and ignoring the two. Then Alice started asking questions.

"Hi, um, are you going to be riding with us?" She asked, trying to be nice.

"No, our bus is full," Edward said before pushing us all into the bus and sitting us all down. I was infuriated with Edward that I kicked his ankle and sat next to Jasper who calmed me with his emotions and grabbed my hand.

"You'll be fine," he whispered into my ear and kissed my hand. "Best sister ever!" I started playing with the scarlet whips in my hand where only he can see it and I laughed slightly.

"I know."