I LOVE YOU

Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans as Mrs Sophia Kavolenka-Smith and Mr Henry Smith (Wanda's boss)

Rosalie's p.o.v.

That fucking bitch, Bella Swan, actually did that to Wanda. Her own sister. Not only am I furious, my family and the Volturi guards also hate her even more, but no one is as angry as Charlie Swan. The Chief of the town was so fed up with Bella's attitude lately and what had happened today that he asked if she could live with us for a while so he can arrange something with Renee to send her home. Obviously we could tell he didn't want his eldest daughter to leave, and she's apart of our coven, so we told him we would let her stay for as long as she wants as we had a room made for her already.

And it's true. We all designed my old room into her own for when she comes over since I don't use it, all my stuff is in Emmett's room since we've been sharing for ages.

Anyway, Wanda still hasn't woken up yet. We've been waiting for ages and Demetri is extremely worried to the point where Jane and Alec had to restrain him and take him to hunt in Seattle because he couldn't stand to watch his mate die in front of him. I understand how he feels, but with the treaty and everything, its enough that they need to speak with the Volturi about them staying here, and because of that, a lot of the Quileutes have shifted, but if she was turned, we would be sent away to never return or worse, we'll be killed.

I mean, I'd definitely turn Wanda, I wanted to from the moment I saw what was happening and saw the damage. But I know I can't, none of us can, and if it wasn't for that stupid piece of shit, Isabella Swan, she would be fine, not attached to an IV and lots of machinery in Carlisle's office.

"When is she gonna wake up?" I heard Jane from beside me, we were both extremely worried. Alice did say she would survive, but things are known to change, and we're both extremely scared about the situation.

"Soon, don't worry..."

"No, you said that three hours ago, Pixie. I'm losing my shit here because the one person I care for won't wake up. And you know what else I'm pissed off about, the fact that her own sister did this. She should take away her that fucking bitch's powers so she Isabella is defenceless, then I'll kill her, I don't care what you have to say. I love her and... And I can't lose her... I just can't," Demetri yelled before finishing his rant by dry sobbing into his hands, falling to the floor as if he forgot how to stand.

I walked up to him and awkwardly patted his shoulder, "It'll be a while longer, just wait, then she's all yours. I just have one question..." He nods his head as if to say ask away. "Can I help kill the Swan girl?" He smiled slightly and was about to say something before we heard heavy breathing coming from Carlisle's office and he sprinted towards the sound, knowing that it was Wanda.

I walked at human pace to the office where everyone was. Demetri was sitting next to her, hugging her gently to his chest while she gripped on to him for support. They way that they look at each other, like if they let go, the other will slip right out of their fingers. It reminds me of Emmett and I, when he first woke up, I was so relieved because I thought that he died at first. That's how I know they are good for each other.