ANOTHER MISSION

Demetri's p

Demetri's p.o.v.

Wanda has been living with the Volturi and I for about a month now, and everyone's mood has become a lot more cheerful and happy, and definitely less depressing than it was before. Wanda does still go on missions every now, but it is definitely not for her spy friends, but for us, her new coven.

I have been very nervous lately and I have had Alec and Felix try to help me pluck up the courage to ask the love of my life a question that I shouldn't be scared about. So why am I stressing?

"Bub, Aro wants to see us in about five minutes. Get off your lazy bum and walk with me," Wanda says as she walks into my room. I was reading a book on Greek Mythology as I had always been interested in it. I mean, I was born in Greece in an era where Greek myths were believed to be true.

"Yeah, soon, love. Let me finish the page." She walks over to me and climbs under my arms and the book and lays against my chest, looking at what I was reading.

"Greek mythology? Really, Demi?" She laughed and read out a section on Ares. "'Usually depicted with a spear, Ares has an armory of weapons. He is muscular and good looking, and was able to attract the goddess of love and beauty. Ares's most common symbols are the boar, helmet, dogs, and his own spear.' Sorry, Demetri, but he's sexier than you, the book says so."

"I know righ- Wait, What?! How does that work?" I dropped the book and turned her around to face me. Wanda was smirking and quickly hopped onto my lap, straddling me and I moaned quietly when she ran her hands through my hair.

"Oh, Honey," she laughed and kissed my cheek, leaning in as she spoke in my ear. "I am the goddess of love and beauty." I groaned as she kissed my jaw, ran her hands through my hair again and made her way down to my neck. My mate began rubbing her hands on my chest before unbuttoning my shirt and kissed my now exposed collarbone since my long sleeve black dress shirt was opened.

I grabbed Wanda's arms and stopped her from what she was doing and flipped us so I was laying on top of her on our bed, but when I moved to kiss her, she moved her head to the side, I tried again and she did the same thing.

She flipped us again and got off me and ran out the door, knowing that I was turned on. "TEASE!" I yelled and I heard her delicate, angelic laugh as she ran down the halls of Volterra's palace and to the throne room.

I got off the bed and ran at vampire speed to the throne room, buttoning up my shirt as I went. The guards standing at the doors opened them and let me in, snickering slightly at me. I glared at the two before walking to stand next to Felix and Jane as Alec and Wanda stood with the masters.

Aro turned from talking to Alec and Wanda and then to us and began informing us on what he wanted. "As you know, we have an issue with some vampires and it needs to be dealt with. I have separated you into..."

Everyone looked at Aro with confused and questioning faces as he snorted. He muttered something to Caius before the two started laughing. Felix turned to me suddenly. "You have fun?"

"Huh?"

"Did you by any chance look in a mirror?" Jane asked. I shook my head and she walked to me and started patting down my hair. "We could hear you moaning and groaning from here, you know? Next time keep it down."

I realised what she was talking about and looked over to Alec and my angel to see them laughing quietly to themselves and the two high-fiving before they went back to serious faces again.

Aro cleared his throat and everyone went back to expressionless faces and being serious like the two high guards standing with the masters. "As I was saying before I got distracted. Nice hair by the way, Demetri, my boy. It suits you well." He laughed again and went back to not showing emotions. "I have a mission separated for you five, as in Jane, Wanda, Alec, Felix, and Demetri. We have found two secret lairs that are keeping immortal children hidden inside them. I want you all to kill them."

"Not so secret anymore, is it?" Wanda muttered to Alec and he chuckled.

"Wanda, you will be going undercover as a figure skater and attempt to gather information, Alec, you will find who is behind the creation of the immortal children as the creator is also a figure skater according to our sources. Felix, Demetri, and Jane, you three will find the immortal children and kill them all. You have two months to prepare yourselves for this mission Wanda and Alec. Jane, Felix, and Demetri..." he laughed as he spoke my name before gathering his composure once again. "Good luck, you leave tomorrow morning."

We took that as our cue to leave and I felt sorry for Alec. There are two reasons why; one, because knowing my mate, she will drag him into learning how to figure skate just incase it is a partner skating, and two; he is going to have a massive headache from her yelling and telling offs.

The two leave immediately to start training Alec and I go with them since I was curious as to how this would go. The three of us walk to our rooms for the appropriate clothing and head off to the local ice rink.

This is going to be fun.

So I've finally updated since I'm not bombarded with school work and I rewatched twilight, sorry it's short, but ya. Also, thank you all so much for all the reads and likes, I feel so happy that someone appreciates my stories *cough cough* my English teacher *cough*.

Lydia Duric ❤️