Sleeping

"Oh my God, you are still sleeping, I can't believe it........wake up Mike.......get up." shouts Cassie. Its the wedding day, but the 24 years old groom is still enjoying his sleep, Mike Huckabee. After getting tierd of shouting, little Cassie vigrously shakes him out of the sleep. Mike wakes up like sudden shock, breathing heavily "Oh crap!" rubbing his head he opens his eyes "That was the longest dream ever, worst too", Cassie hands him a glass of water, "Can't be the worst, because that part is going to be after your marriage", she hears her mother calling from downstairs, giggling through the room she goes for the door, " Wait Cassie, tell your mum that I have a  terrible headache and I need some meds" she pauses for a moment and then murmers "get meds for mike, got it!" she says it with a bright smile and runs downstairs. Mike gets out of the bed, rubbing his head he goes to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror "Hey beautiful, it's okay it was just a dream, just a dream." He picks up the toothbrush and gets busy.
It was a very special moment for Huckabee family, which is not much of a family anymore but the relatives complete all the missing parts of house. Everyone in the house was overly excited and very happy. Mike had a bad morning maybe because of some extra drinks he had last night at the Tolls Inn, the most popular bar in this beautiful town, Myserway, after all he knew he would wake up with a headache. Myserway is very quite, jolly and a vast town with people that do not poke their noses into anyone else's buisness, that's the quality that everyone thrives for. Mike moved to the town San maer.

Downstairs was a diffrent morning. Everyone was wide awake and fully active. The 9 years old Cassie Makeen happens to be the most happiest member of the family with a postive attitude and a heart full of love and humour. "He's awake people." she shouts loudly while coming downstairs. Everybody heaved a sigh of relief. Cassie's mother, Jenny was a heavily built lady with thick brown hair and a very sweet voice. She is very fond of Mike. He loved spending time with her because she knew every way of making someone happy. "I'll get his clothes" she puts the cupcakes in the oven and charges towards the main closet. Cassie tells her about his headache, she then grabs the medicine box from the lobby and goes upstairs. Mike did'nt get much parental love because his mother, Lynn, was going through a hard time. Mike was 20 when she was admitted to Grey Stone Medical Association, the GSMA with an unexplainable and a rare disorder. She was diagnosed by many doctors, even by Dr. Tohen Grey, one of the best doctors and the owner of the GSMA, but no one had any idea of her condition. Her sickness required every bit of attension. She was very weak, she was ageing faster, her body showed red patches and she remains always hungry. She had difficulity in speaking because her jaw muscles were very weak she cannot speak properly. Mike's father, Jacob, was a soldier in the army, so there was no one to take care of him. His father has always been away, sometimes he wouldn't return for several months and also he didn't share anything after coming home. His tired and nervous face said more words then he did. He was a brilliant child with outstanding performance and a very creative mind. He earned many awards and medals for comepitions and shows but he didn't have anyone of his own to share the happiness with, expect for his very few friends, but no one of his own. He recieved the schoolarship from the State university in the course of medical forensics. He came back to his house and got a job at the GSMA research block, Mike got appointed as an assistant of Dr. Beith in his work on blood vessel disorders. His life was going okay but after 3 weeks of his job he got a letter from the military reporting his father as dead. The news landed like a nuke, similar to the one that killed his father.