Chapter 11 - Ariadne Maciel

Are you hallucinating? No, Jimin wouldn't be able to see him then and although you hate to admit it to yourself, what's happening is real. Fucking Kim Taehyung is standing at the door.

Your grip in Jimin's hair tightens when your eyes wander towards Taehyung, his hostile glare travelling with unnerving thoroughness over the sight in front of him.

You've never seen him this furious before and the dim moonlight coming from the window isn't helping him look any less demonic, casting dark shadows over his sharp features.

His soft locks are tousled, one of his fine eyebrows slanted in heavy disapproval as his lungs take in short breaths and make his chest rise and fall rapidly. He looks completely dishevelled.

The other times he's made you tremble and even scream out of terror are nothing compared to the frightening feeling the madness showing in his almond orbs is stirring up in you.

He's just standing there for what feels like ages, not moving a single muscle on his lean body as his eyes stay fixated on Jimin and you. Jimin is the first one to stir up the heavy atmosphere.

A cold wave washes over you as the hairs rise on the back of your neck, sending a shiver down your spine. "Jimin!" You grit through your teeth as you snap your gaze to him, inhaling sharply at his sudden movement.

Calm down, everything is going to be alright.

You grab the collar of his shirt as you desperately try to keep him close to you. "Don't move, please!" Still not being able to open your mouth fully, your grip on Jimin's shirt tightens when he places his hand on your wrist.

Let go, let me handle this. Please, believe in me.

Jimin manages to take your hand off of him and stand up but remains close to you. He gives you a reassuring smile over his shoulder, his warm eyes once again disappearing behind his eyelids.

He can try and act tough all he wants, but you can see the twitching in the corners of his lips as he tries to keep them spread out in a genuine smile. His soft eyes are wavering, not being able to keep their gaze on you.

You can't disregard the fact that he's just as terrified of Taehyung as you are.

Jimin sucks in a breath before he's able to face him, placing his hand on the nape of his neck and shrugging innocently. He clears his throat lightly, you noticing him trying to relax his back.

"Hey, you're Taehyung, right? Um, you see, you're-" His voice gets caught in his throat when Taehyung appears in front of him in a blink of an eye.

"You, under any circumstances, have absolutely no right to touch what's mine. Also, who made you think you can say my name out loud?" Taehyung snarls, his eyes narrowing to slits as he observes every feature of Jimin's face.

He grabs Jimin by the collar of the shirt and pulls him closer, now only bare inches keeping them apart. His breathing calms down as he slashes Jimin with his disturbing eyes hiding below his finely shaped brows.

Jimin shudders underneath Taehyung's towering figure, but he quickly regains his composure and his body stops trembling as he becomes determined not to back away from the man in front of him.

"Taehyung, don't, leave him alone!" You cry out as you try to stand up and interfere, immediately freezing in the spot and realising you're no longer in control of your own body.

This is impossible, how aren't you able to move? Get off the bed, get the two of them away from each other! Why can't you move? What the hell is happening to you?!