high school

Kayylyn

I got up around 5 in the morning, yawned, and slowly got up out of bed. Im 16 years old and im in the 11th grade. Im 4'11 and nobody talks to me. They think im weird. Some people say that because i dont talk to people but thats only because im shy.

I went into my drawer and got out some black skinny jeans. A white tank top and my black hoodie from pink, and my white and black vans. Then i went and turned the shower on and let the water run to the right tempeture as i brushed my teeth. After i was finished. I got in the shower and washed my tears away.

I got out and dried off, put on my smell goods and then my clothes.

I went downstairs amd saw my mom making breakfast and i kissed her cheek. "Goodmorning baby" she said. "Morning ma" i said to her. "KAYY!" My little sister nina yelled. "Morning mammas" i said kissing her forehead. "Wheres brooklyn" i asked. "She already went to school" my momma said. I nodded eating the breakfast

After eating i cleaned up around me and walked to school.

When i got there something was different. Peoples attention wasnt on me. They were crowding a group of boys. "OMG ITS NBA YOUNGBOY" "I LOVE YOU BABY JOE" "OMG ITS BEN10" were being yelled alonhg with some other things.

I knew who he was and had a little crush a lil back but realized he would never like me im weird.

I continued off to 1st period. Mr.Cole's class. About 15 minutes later the boys came into the classroom followed by some hoes that were in this class and a few niggas.

I sat in the back in one side and they sat on the other side and i just continued on my phone. "Theres that weird bitch i was talking about" some girl said touching youngboys dickprint in his joggers.

"Bitch say that shit to my face" i said. People were surprised cause i never spoke "thats why ya daddy dead" she said. I jumped over the table and started dicking her shit. She tried getting hits in but she couldnt.

The bell rung and more kids started coming in right into me beating this shit out this bitch. Aint no bitch ginna speak on my father. I was pulled off her and pushed out the room.

Next thing you know im sitting in the office with my mom beside me. Shes holding my hand squeezing it tight after they told her what happened.

She knows how i get when they talk about him.

I never met him but when i did he was committing homicide. He killed my sisters boyfriend in front of us and some how every one knew

My mom signed me out after i got suspended and i was just happy today was over