next day

Kayylyn

I woke up sore my mom still hadnt gotten home. Kentrell was gone so was my food. Their was a opened condom on the floor. Along with the condom laying on top of me, it was filled. Ew.

I cleaned up so my mom wouldnt notice. I didnt think kentrell would ever do something like that to me. Its crazy. I felt the urge to throw up and i did. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I dont think im gonna go to schoold today. I dont feel good at all

Then i got a phone call. "Hello" i said struggling to get up. "Is this kayylyn baily?" The lady asked. "Yes" i replied. "Well and event happened last night including your mother and gunshots went off and she was hit. Shes in a coma and we have no luck in finding the suspects but there is a man here with her and i think u should be here also" the operator said. I broke down crying after she told me the address i ran and grabbed my keys wearing this

 I broke down crying after she told me the address i ran and grabbed my keys wearing this

I left and drove to the hospital.
After i got there i signed in the went ti her room and when i got there i gasped. "K-k-kentrell" i said seeing youngboy standing over my moms body. "Hey baby"he said kissing me. I don't know why he was here he wasn't even part of in the family. I focus to my mother again I don't know who will want to do anything like this she is such a good person.

I got my phone calling my brother but of course he didn't answer and then my mom have a bad background she had to come out because of something that had to do with drugs a couple years ago. I sent him a text and hopefully he will come

" Kentrell tell what are you doing here" I said so staring at him he didn't reply so I just didn't learn it and put my attention back on my mother again the doctor came in with the paper she said that my mom's going to have to stay here for a couple months I began crying again I can't go months without my mother other things you can't do today I'm going to have to come talk to her someday I hope she makes it I hope she doesn't die if she does I'm going to have to go into foster care I have no one to live with I have no family here.

I felt the need to throw up again so I went to the nearest bathroom he is the condom so I don't think I'm pregnant maybe I'm just sick maybe I had a feeling that sound like this was going to happen if she works is a bar it's a bad place real whole bunch of junk people just do anything they feel like it hitting anybody killing anybody Atlanta is in a bad place but it's just a part of Atlanta that were in it's crazy.

Can you tell that my hand telling me that he was going to take me home I didn't want him to do what you did Saturday night so I denied it but he said he promised he wasn't and me being such a soft person I went. Nothing happened we just watched movies and I cried in his arms stuff like this happen before that's how my dad died. He died in jail. He was shot dead by a guard he was trying to fight him the girl wasn't having that what I just said something like all your dad's at Walmart but I'm not a baby anymore I understand the world it's a bad place and a good place and sometimes even okay well I am my life is a living hell nobody cares I'm just a worker who cares about me. Nobody.