you not even my chick

Kayylyn

"Kentrell" i called

"Kentrell" i called. "Ken" i called out again still no answer i went downstairs and saw him on the phone. "Naw i know you miss how my dick taste" he said into the phone. Da hell. I took his phone and hung up. "Ay df you doing" he yelled at me. I didn't know what to do because it's been a while since he's been aggressive like this towards me he hasn't touched me or anything lust of the way his face looks to me angry scares me

He stared at me a few seconds longer before grabbing his phobe going to go upstairs I mean I might not be his girlfriend so I don't know why I'm jealous like this maybe it's because someone that I've had sexual intercourse with it even though I wasn't awake search for another girl and I'm still young and stupid so I don't know what's going on I know is that I want him.

He hasn't touched me or anything since I moved in with him that kind of bring me down cuz I was kind of hoping you are like one day when we were asleep he would come in my room and do things things that I would like but I wouldn't show it I'm just that kind of girl I haven't been going to school on his classes anyway and put in my knew more than some of the teachers did.

I know that he was angry so I just stayed out of his way for the rest of the day I didn't want him to hit me in the game so I just kept to myself I'm going outside for a walk a few times a few times we too many but I mean hey I need my exercise anyway I'm currently two months pregnant but nobody knows he can tell I mean he barely paid attention to me which is one of the reasons why I'm kind of sad but it's none of my business what he does even though I want to know so, so badly.

I decided I can't be in the house all sad stuff I decided I was going to go to the beach. I went upstairs to the guest bedroom where I stayed, and went into the drawer and got out some clothes. I put on a white shirt with yellow giant that goes above my chest

I also put on some black with jeans and some slides, it was so I had on a black bikini under it really can you talk show through your shirt but it was okay because it was really hot outside, and I'm single.

I went back downstairs and saw him on the couch with a girl but I didn't care he wasn't my boyfriend anyway so I'm going downstairs to see if my glass water bottle was downstairs in the basement where I left it or where we said think I left it I looked around and I saw that on the Box near the corner where I cry out when he's not home I got it watched it as I went back upstairs and when I got to the kitchen I put it in some hot water with salt and let it sit for about 5 minutes as I went to the car sitting on and put the AC on, after about 5 minutes and let them watch to go out can I put some ice cold water with ice in the top put the top on and left I'm going to enjoy this day and hopefully I meet somebody new.