The store

Kayylyn

"Mom im hungry" i told her as she got ready for work. "Go to the store and get something its to late for me cook" she said grabbing her keys. I sighed. "Bye baby" she said kissing my forehead and walking out

I sighed going upstairs and putting this on

 I grabbed my house keys and began walking to the store

I grabbed my house keys and began walking to the store. She really got me walking to the store in the dark.

"Ayo ma" i heard before i turned the corner of the dark street. "Ay bitch i know u heard him" i said being grabbed and turned around. I was face to face with the bitch who i fought.

"Listen u lil hoodrat dont ever in ya life touch me expecially wit ya face looking fucked up like dat" i said snatching my arm away and walking inside the store.

"Damn" i heard from outside. I just smiled and laughed. I went to the back and as i was ordering youngboy walked in next to me looking at the menu and then he spoke.

"Ay aint you that girl from earlier today" he asked. "Yea i am" i said. "Oh shit wassup" he said. "Hi yo hoodrat outside getting tossed around like i thought she would be" i said. "That aint my bitch" he said "she just a lil school thot"

They gave me my cheesestake platter and i went to the front of the room to pay for it and ge followed. "So what you doin after this" he asked. "Going home" he said. "Ya momma home" he asked. "Nah she left for work" i said

"You tryna let me slide thru"he asked. "Yea i guess" he had a sneaky look on his face and i wasnt buying it but i was being nice.

"Come on" he said and we began walking to my house. When we got there he sat on the couch staring at me and then he did the unthinkable. He kissed me on my lips. Then he started to climb onto me put i pushed him but he came back onto me. "Kentrell stop" i said.
But he didnt stop."kentrell" i said. "Shut up" he said pulling my pants off. I tried kicking him but he was to strong for me. "Pls stop" i cried. Next thing you know he hits me and im out cold.