3 weeks later

Kayylyn

I was laying down on kentrells chest looking at the ceiling. I lost my Mom 3 days ago and since then I've been staying with him. I know you guys are thinking he regular why are you staying with him to be honest I don't know I'm just a little girl and The Teenagers body some people say. He asked me if I wanted something to drink and I said no I had about the water bottles and I still haven't had the urge to go to the bathroom my period Is late and I'm really feeling pregnant I haven't said anything to him cuz I thought you were mad at me or something like that and the other night when you punch me that in my face before he raped me.

I told him I wasn't hungry but I was thirsty he asked me if I wanted him to meet me something to eat and I said it was okay why you ask I don't know I'm feeling so lazy.

I got a phone call it was from my brother I guess he has been reading my messages cuz he only reply when I told him my mother was dead she wanted me to come stay with him he's too mixing with drugs and he's dangerous I wouldn't want him to be the reason me or my maybe existing child is dead.

can you tell game back upstairs except he had a little boy behind him Caden one of his kids what are the four I understand how someone at such a young age we have so many kids he must have really been putting work in like he tried with me well he didn't try he passed he got what he wanted you should have left I'm here probably in danger would like to be at my brother's house probably dead by now but I mean who cares if I go missing I'm pretty sure no one's going to notice anyway.

I'm just 16 no friends no one talks to me my mom is and my dad is dead my brother barely talks to take until barely notices I'm around until he looks aside crazy right

He gave me a Bowl which way was filled with when it looks like to be two packs of noodles beef to be exact and it's not like hot sauce was  actually I have no problem with eating cuz that's what I used to the other time when my mom had to wake up early I was just about to die.

Caden got in my lap and I looked down at him he looked up and smiled. I looked at him and smiled he's so adorable this is nice haircut in his nice clothes is that has really been putting money towards him like his father doesn't himself everyday he goes and gets them clothes sometimes he tries to give me clothes and I'm up for it I don't want anybody to give me anything I don't want anything I just want to be able to lay in a corner and cry myself to death so I can be with my mother and leave everybody else alone. Ever since that fight without guns in the classroom everybody's been trying to text me instead of trying to be friends let's really Faith why do it now when I actually prove that I'm not scared of anyone I'm just depressed my dad's gone my sister now lives with my brother my mom's gone cuz I have nobody else but kentrell